Unforgotten Realms: Episode One: The Remaking of Heroes

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Episode One: The Remaking of Heroes

The epic tale of Sir Schmoopy of Awesometon, the dual nunchuk-wielding sorcerer and Eluamous Nailo, Master Wizard in training (AKA Rob and Mike) and their animated adventures in the Unforgotten Realms (AKA, Mike's homebrew role playing game).

Watch Video

somerandomaaron

May 15, 2008
omg! new episodes to unforgotten realms!
that is unseen before! or even un heard of!
omg, i cant wait for more!

[lol rob]

Virgil

#virgil { display:none; }
Legacy
Jun 13, 2002
Kudos! That was fantastic. I'm going to watch these before they go live from now on ;)

Saltinecracker

May 6, 2008
Nice, always like the movies! Keep the good work up guys!
The old will always be classics, but the remaiking is nice!

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
They'll be up every other Thursday I believe. This is a re-release of the first episode posted here: http://www.urealms.com/

I have to say, it looks and sounds great. I'm looking forward to the future episodes. :)

Melty Blood

Dec 22, 2007
It was okay, but consistantly cutting in and out between the roleplay and Real life got annoying, and Mike's voice drove me insane.

Still, I intent to make this a staple of my thursday afternoon.

Kazzii

May 15, 2008
Aha! Finally released on Escapist! :) Love it love it love it. Congrats, Rob! And yeah, every other Thursday. *excited*

Teleios

Aug 5, 2003
Very good. I enjoyed this one. I will be joining Virgil in watching them before they are released each week. ;)

Cousin_IT

Feb 6, 2008
I relly wanna pretend I didnt enjoy that. But It was pretty darn good :) Looking forward to the next one

Myan

I Want to Go to There!
Dec 16, 2003
Very well done! I too will be looking forward to these every other week. I'll be joining the Virgil and Teleios club as well ;)

fadshfdfhaeha

May 15, 2008
Wow! What a completely amazing new series to watch, I wonder if this brilliant genius has made any other works, I'd like to view more beauties like this!

*wink*