Unforgotten Realms: Episode One: The Remaking of Heroes

razor

Mar 3, 2004
cfcfan said:
What do you mean your gonna watch them before they're released?
The gold names are site staff, I think they will have access to it before it gets published.

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
... Why do I recognize the opening music? Never watched the originals... Meh. Either way, it was funny, though at times I had to rewind a bit to hear what they said (or, rather, decipher what they said).

Frapple

Sep 7, 2007
korosora said:
I... did not enjoy this. Was not funny. Do not want.
Aye, closed the tab halfway through, both voices were excruciating and the humour was..not there?

Ah well, people seem to be enjoying it.

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
sammyfreak said:
Why arent you guys using your own streaming device? It works alot better then the one here.
What problems were you having?

Frapple

Sep 7, 2007
Sound seemed 2-3 seconds behind, not sure if it was down to bad lip animation/syncing or the player.

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
Is it still doing this? And do the de-rez videos seem to do it as well?

I'd ask about ZP, but it's kind of hard to tell if sound is desynced there. If sound seems off on both still, you may want to try updating flash to the newest version.

If it's still only off on the UR episode, then we can poke some people with sharp sticks to see what's up. (as it seems fine on our end)

* Sorry about the server hiccup earlier, a hamster died.

sammyfreak

Dec 5, 2007
Kross said:
sammyfreak said:
Why arent you guys using your own streaming device? It works alot better then the one here.
What problems were you having?
No issues, i just prefered the other one, if it isent to much of a hassle for you chaps.

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
sammyfreak said:
No issues, i just prefered the other one, if it isent to much of a hassle for you chaps.
We just switched to a new video service and are still tweaking it. You can expect performance and quality improvements of some degree in the days and weeks ahead. But if you have any specific issues please let us know.

General Ma Chao

Jan 2, 2008
I followed your series on Newgrounds. Nice to see such a great reboot to the whole thing. Looking forward to rewatching the adventures of Schmoopy and Elumous(sic).

Sibren

May 13, 2008
I really, really liked it! Can't wait for the next episode and the next and the next and the next and the.......

You get the point :)

Telperion

Storyteller
Apr 17, 2008
My eyes, my ears, my head....there's nothing left to do, but commit horrible suicide after this. I feel like vomiting.

hymir101

May 15, 2008
! I love this show, this episode is alright I guess, episodes 2-8/Christmas episode were much funnier, but it still was 10 Times funnier than the original episode one, I was Cracking my head of the whole way through!

Easykill

Sep 13, 2007
Annoying at times, but overall it was pretty funny. I'll be watching any future installments. But why have the place callers not been banned?

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
hahahaha I laughed my ass off. It is literally what happened to me when some friends wanted to play RIFTS . Can't wait for more.