Unforgotten Realms: Episode Seven: You know what they say about Dwarves right?

Aberrsary

Aug 7, 2008
"on a scale of 1 to 10 i want to punch you in the face" one of the best lines ever

oh, wait, squishfase alredy quoted that.. oh well

This episode was great as always, I love this series to much, keep it up

ANTX81

Jun 25, 2008
great ep.

i liked how you worked in the animated zelda reference

Schmoopy's spell will have interesting side effects, for example wont the tribles think they caught one of there own?

tamla

Jul 18, 2008
Good episode, one of my favourites so far of the new series. Good to see the Kobolds are back.

Goenitz

Jul 22, 2008
OMFG, I loved Jason.

"Oh yeah, Im a ghost warlock now, thats kinda new."

HAHAHAH

Keep him in the plot for sure!!!1

Shrifes

Jul 4, 2008
I loved this episode. Only thing that I can think of that I was a bit saddened by was that Jason's first line after opening the door wasn't 'You rang?' Otherwise it was great, keep it up!!

sthanatos

Aug 8, 2008
Man....I thought I was the only one in the world that ever used the "well excuuuuse me, princess" line. Mad props for the Zelda reference. You win the internet.

despot_of_mid_nor

Jul 4, 2008
"On a scale of one to ten" this episode is definatly a ten, and i wana punch you in the face.
I love this cartoon, its awsom!
All we need to do now is get you fired from your job and we can get these weekly, ah the dream.
J

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Zolem said:
Wait, I can get Petey stabing Rob, he was origionaly a villain, but Jaque was created for good, why would he stab him?
Jacque is good?

Zolem said:
Also, shouldn't the doorbell be a colored section on the frame? Oh, and Wizards go to school, not sorcererss.
What doorbell? It was a spell on the wall? and I'm pretty sure in my own Roleplaying game I know who goes and doesn't go to school! I wouldn't try to apply logic to this series as the more I do, the more likely I'm going to even contridict my own rules of the game but just like real roleplayers, this is a common theme. It's not a mistake unless one of the players catchs it :(

drok17

Aug 7, 2008
I really liked that joke about them all going to school together, worked well

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
Woudnt the curse that changed Schmoopy back to his original form be cancelled when Jason said "Look out, it's a dragon"?

Second question, if this game belong's to Mike. Why is he in Rob's basement??????????