Unforgotten Realms: Episode Seven: You know what they say about Dwarves right?

icehorserider

Aug 9, 2008
this series is hilarious i just watch Zero Punctuation but watched this and lmao, can't wait till next episode.

Killerkittenprr

May 15, 2008
Random argument man said:
Woudnt the curse that changed Schmoopy back to his original form be cancelled when Jason said "Look out, it's a dragon"?

Second question, if this game belong's to Mike. Why is he in Rob's basement??????????
First, absolutely not.

Second, don't you have that friend that just comes over to your house and walks in and acts like he's in his own house...?

Sephius the brave

Jun 24, 2004
So friggin' hilarious. Of all the eps I've seen (including all the old ones), "on a scale from 1 to 10 I wanna punch you in the face" has to be my personal favourite line.

Keep em coming, they've all been great :D

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
OMG I love this episode its got so many quotable lines
"On a scale of 1 to 10 I wanna punch you in the face"
"Well you know what they say about Dwarves"

And OMG I love Roamins little man servant/*****

Klagermeister

Jun 13, 2008
"Well, excuuuuuuuse me, Princess!"
Hehehe, gotta love the Zelda references in this show, plentiful as they are.

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
I'm going to get a lot of hate for this, but I thought it was only ok. It had some great moments as all UR episodes do, but the part with Petey and Jaque putting axes in Schmoopy was a big whats the point. But the episode did get better as it went. Also liked the recap from last episode, "We fought an orge."

Finally good work on all of the voices, that was a lot of characters and they all sounded different, nice work on that Rob.

And can we get a little more of Mike and Rob in the basement, the blank stares a couple episodes ago were classic. Obviously no need to repeat that specifically but your a genius I have faith that you'll figure something classic out.

Smyter

Aug 10, 2008
"then why is it bleeding" lol that was a good one can't wait for the next one

tales of meteor

Aug 12, 2008
Dude this is the best series ever and that was the best episode ever, how you linked them all together through school, but the best bit was when schmoopy got annoyed after he found out about the curse and went crazy on the guy.

Colodomoko

Feb 22, 2008
Killerkittenprr post=6.67791.614246 said:
Random argument man said:
Woudnt the curse that changed Schmoopy back to his original form be cancelled when Jason said "Look out, it's a dragon"?

Second question, if this game belong's to Mike. Why is he in Rob's basement??????????
First, absolutely not.

Second, don't you have that friend that just comes over to your house and walks in and acts like he's in his own house...?
Yes he comes in, raids my fridge, then sits down on my couch and turns the game on while making a mess everywhere he goes.

He came back one midnight without my knowlege I grabbed my shotgun and tolled him to get the hell out of my house.

The next morning I found a burnt cross on my lawn.

I had to move to the North.