Unforgotten Realms: Episode Seven: You know what they say about Dwarves right?

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
I actually do role-playing, so this seems all the funnier, just like Stephen Lynch's D&D song. I have to try some of this stuff next time I game with my friends. Just too funny!

Monkeybone

Aug 14, 2008
The content is running out of steam, you're just using the same shit over and over again... Is that supposed to be the joke? The more it's repeated the funnier it gets? Maybe it's just not my thing... I mean, it was cute at first, but now it's just stale, which is a shame considering the amount of work you must put into making this thing.

Mythbhavd

May 1, 2008
I'm gonna agree with Ickabod and say that the stabbing was a bit random, but then again, I used to role play with friends who would do random stuff like that for no reason whatsoever. So, it still made me grin and the rest of the video was great.

I'd definitely have to say I've become a fan of the series. Looking forward to the next one. Yahtzee brought me to ZP, but U.R. is keeping me here. :)

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
SirSchmoopy post=6.67791.647417 said:
Digikid post=6.67791.646491 said:
Umm....are these not released WEEKLY? Where is this weeks episode?
Every other week. Hard enough doing one every other week.
Ah. Did not know that. Thanks for the reply and keep up the excellent work.

Engr.Erizu

Sep 7, 2008
To Paradise!

"Wolf's Rain" Reference, the whole, you have a body of a wolf but people see you as human coz of some kind of native American Magic.

kijo98

Jul 29, 2009
*clears his throat* KOBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO