Unforgotten Realms: Episode Six: WTB Ogre Slaying Knife

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Episode Six: WTB Ogre Slaying Knife

Sir Schmoopy and Eluamous Nailo continue the epic battle against a vicious ogre.

Watch Video

Sart0757

May 29, 2008
Oh my god! Rob you are getting better and better! This is probably the best series i've ever seen! And it contains the legendary FLARE-FART! AMAZING! Greetings from Germany and by the way:
FIFTH,
Sart

rob_d

Jul 20, 2008
The episodes are just getting better and better.

Great work, keep it up.

Geodancer

May 30, 2008
For some reason, I'm pretty sure that was the most epic battle I've ever witnessed. Why was that the most epic battle I've ever witnessed?

That sort of brought me back to my earlier D&D games when I first encountered a monster with damage reduction and suddenly the battle seemed almost impossible.

And, I don't mean to alarm you, but the episodes seem to be getting better.

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
Another great episode. And great use of story (the battle) it was well thought out and didn't seem like a bunch of random stuff. Hell it even convayed the sense of urgancy in the battle, nice work. Plus it had some great humor in it as well. Truely an EPIC win!

Schmoopy is going to have puppies huh?

Any clues on the unforgotten sins?

Keep up the great work Rob, you make every other thursday on this Earth suck that much less.

despot_of_mid_nor

Jul 4, 2008
'ok....i cast but flare!'

'Now all we have to do is wait for the turnbased montage!'

Awsom vid as always! Bin waiting 2 weeks for this, unfortunatly now i have to wait another 2!
J

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
I have to disagree that the episodes are getting better. That's not to say I didn't really like this episode but the first few episodes made me laugh a lot more. The jokes seem to be getting a bit repetitive in my opinion. Nevertheless, it was still a great episode and keep up the good work.

Deionarra

Feb 6, 2008
"Holy crap it worked, you successfully did something useful little guy; and here I was thinking your only purpose was solely for Unforgotten Realms merchandise"

Best line in the episode :D

TheAmericansHADE

Jul 10, 2008
Rob's voice sounded a little less badass and funny... Everything he said sounded kind of explanatory, like he's turning into Mike... Other than that, it was Ok, worst so far though. (Still good)

foodstamps_lobster

Jun 18, 2008
I'm loving Unforgotten Realms. As a shameless table top gamer, it hits my buttons, and Rob's munchkining of rules, etc. is clever and often funny. Great work. Looking forward to more.

LoganAsh

Jul 7, 2008
Really starting to develop a clear plot.. the tension and timing was also much improved!