Unforgotten Realms: Episode Six: WTB Ogre Slaying Knife

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
It was... meh... okay I guess, not as good as most of the preceeding ones, at least it wasn't as bad as R-O-A-M-I-N.

Rashjun

Jun 26, 2008
WOW.........AMAZING

litterally during the battle my heart was pounding at the action
and the part with petey was brilliant

Rob, I will never care how long it takes to release a new episodes (btw im not complaining), as long as it turns out to be as epic as this one.

elyk

Aug 9, 2006
I loved this episode it was so epic. I was like omg when sir schoompy said "eat us". I was so amazed that he came up with that brilliant plan in so lil time lol.

SerFroggy

Jun 4, 2008
I used to think that this new version was going to be boring and repetitive, with the jokes changed only slightly, ("Face the wrath of canuck steel, fool!") but this one really turned it around for me. Good job.

milomalo

Mar 29, 2008
love this show it remember me and my friends playing d&d it was just too much fun... what good days...

Teleios

Aug 5, 2003
I loved this episode.

The quote "What do I need to roll to ... " is quite prevalent in our gaming sessions, making it that much funnier.

ghostgnome

Jun 26, 2008
"I had a feeling that being inside a dude was something you would enjoy" Haha

So far this was my favorite episode. I loved the Yugioh reference and the joke about petey only being there for merchandising reasons. Can't wait for next week

billabo

May 29, 2008
I actually enjoyed this episode the most so far, at least for the plot. There was an actual battle where they had to actually be smart and stuff, rather than the normal resolve the fight with a joke. This was really great, I liked the serious battle!

Leon Rhapsodes

Jul 24, 2008
Awesome that totally rocked and the blowing the dice was hilarious and here I was thinking rob was never gonna cheat. loved the yugi part as well and that fight was great turn based montage was wicked.

What was the sins of the forgotten thing about though and the pain rob got?? Can't wait now for next episode!

lord kamina

Jun 24, 2008
fantastic and damn you for the unfogoten sins teaser!
the episodes are getting better and better i alwyas look forward to seeing this!!

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
Spoilers Galore in this comment, so if you haven't seen the episode, don't read it, although I really don't know why you'd check the comments first, but I thought I'd warn.

Much much better then your last couple, although of course, they were good, but not really up to your old standards.

I REALLY enjoyed this one though, I found myself laughing really hard when he cast flare out of his ass, and the line "We're going to totem pole it mike, like how the indians beat the cowboys in world war 2"... I rofl'd pretty hard at that.

I'm a little worried about shmoopy's chest pain, and intriqued about the ending.. It was interesting for it not to end on a plot cliff hanger, as they all have so far, but I definately didn't want to see them put off killing the ogre until 2 weeks from now.

Also, enlarging Petey to use him as a shield? PERFECT! another real LOL moment. As funny as it is that Shmoopy is a wolf, I really hope he gets his real body back soon... he's just not the same if he's not a totally kickass dual numchuck wielding Abraham Lincoln.

and yes, I know I mispelled nunchaku :p

Samirat

May 22, 2008
Though I thoroughly enjoyed all the awesomeness, it lost points for not thinking the new Batman movie was great.