Unforgotten Realms: Episode Six: WTB Ogre Slaying Knife

Ximinez

Aug 7, 2008
Keep it up Rob! This was the fourth time I've seen this episode. Can't wait for the next one.

Xythorx

Aug 9, 2008
what does it say at the end did it say "Kings of the Unforgotten" cus i couden't quite make it out oh and Rurikar nice work as always i was like the Original Unforgotten Realms n1 fan lol :p

Zemnexx

May 24, 2008
lol @ ogre sound, Theses episodes are starting to get alot better, I love the new Credits screen and music, the jokes are getting even more better with time and with a D&D based comedy, I thought they could only get so good, but they just keep pulling hilarious stuff out their ass. Great Job guys, keep up the good work.

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
We're gonna totem poll this guy, just like the indians defeated the cowboys in World War 1.

Lonan

Dec 27, 2008
No one seems to have noticed that while the ogre took 1 damage every turn, Petey would have as well, because he was damaged for 6 and healed for 5 each turn, meaning that they only won because Petey had more health than the ogre.

Yukizu

Jan 4, 2009
So awesome and genuis. Totaly awesome planning.
Huh. But that sharp pain part was never used as a plot device though was it?

SchmoopySir18

Feb 20, 2009
DUDE I FREAKING NEED THE SHEET MUSIC FOR THE MONTAUGE SCENE THAT WAS SO FREAKING AWESOME

PLEASE E-MAIL TO [email protected] PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

PS Do not email me randomly

SchmoopySir18

Feb 20, 2009
That doesn't make any freaking sense. The indians and cowboys did nto destroy each other in World War I THAT MAKES NO FREAKING SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kekon3

Dec 4, 2008
FUN FACT: Plot Hole: why didnt they get any exp. for killing the ogre, i mean that thing way way over there level. they should have gained a level up

Charmy

Aug 28, 2009
Um... I don't see how that could possibly work. How come they didn't run out of mana in the 70 turns of non stop heal spells?

I guess this must be a game world where you can cast an unlimited number of spells per day.. which seems broken.

Oh well, its just a show I guess. And it is funny :)