Unforgotten Realms: Episode Two: Press B to Jump

DGKT93

May 24, 2008
i liked this episode but does anyone else think that this series would make more sense if the characters were playing a mmorpg?
that way the press B to jump joke would have made more sense.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
DGKT93 said:
i liked this episode but does anyone else think that this series would make more sense if the characters were playing a mmorpg?
that way the press B to jump joke would have made more sense.
MMORPGs have rules that cannot be broken :(

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Mike is also a character of the game. A good DM should easily be able to play his character unbiased to how the game is turning out either way.

The game world is a sense the events unfolding the way you would see them not directly how the game would be played.

DGKT93

May 24, 2008
dude its a loin cloth! show the filthy, disgusting, dead begger some respect!

Ravric

May 16, 2008
HAHAHAhahaha... Oh man. That was funny. Yet again you made me laugh to tears. Just keep it up man, these are already starting to grow on me!

Cosine

May 20, 2008
I don't really know if theres some trick to it in Dnd or something, but for his offhand he rolls 13, -4, -4, -8, which is -3, but it was 1???

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Cosine said:
I don't really know if theres some trick to it in Dnd or something, but for his offhand he rolls 13, -4, -4, -8, which is -3, but it was 1???
1 is the minimum you can roll but the error is that there is an extra -4 added on the offhand that wasn't suppose to be there.

Nadsat

May 30, 2008
I actually really enjoyed this, I saw the original series about half a year ago, and was pleasantly surprised when the escapist picked up the new series. However, I think you could probably cull a couple of minutes worth of material from this to make a shorter video with a higher concentration of humour. Some of the judge scenes felt a bit protracted. Other than that, excellent