Unforgotten Realms: Episode Two: Press B to Jump

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Episode Two: Press B to Jump

Sir Schmoopy and Eluamous Nailo are tasked with an epic delivery quest and Schmoopy casts a spell. A lot. And meets a new friend!

Watch Video

Stormeye

May 29, 2008
THIRD - Nicely done Rob, but it's sure hard for us here in Germany as it was about 6pm when Ep2 went online...

Sart0757

May 29, 2008
Fourth!!!! Fantastic, watched this series growing up from the beginning! I am from germany but your humour is still fantastic for me !

Stormeye

May 29, 2008
Thought maybe we'd get to five so we could quote Time Gnomes... Ah, wait, you're number five!

Ugh, Idiots!

Virgil

#virgil { display:none; }
Legacy
Jun 13, 2002
I was nearly in tears during the beggar clothes looting sequence. That was great.

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
Dead guys is parts.

Parts is money.

Oh wait, that's more Cyberpunk. :)

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
I registered on the site just to comment how great that episode was. Maybe that will help get you some more coin.

Great episode!!! Can't wait for 2 weeks to pass to see the next one.

"World of Dungeoncraft or something." <--- nice

duel weilding shields!

Seriously great work, well worth the wait.

billabo

May 29, 2008
haha! another good episode! I liked that you kept all the old funny things you said, but at the same time, they weren't as funny since they no longer were a mistake, if you know what I mean. The spontaneity of the first time was a lot of the funniness. But still, it was very funny, and the new storyline is interesting.

TomNook

Feb 21, 2008
I only had one problem with it, the sequences with the Judge were a bit...eh. They just didn't flow like the rest of the episode did. Other than that, good job all around.