Unforgotten Realms: Episode Two: Press B to Jump

RichardLee

May 15, 2008
Another great ep.

I noticed one glitch with petey where his front legs vanish while he's walking (between 7:15-7:17) if you wanted to fix it.

...and now begins the tedious wait for the next episode, but they do say all good things come to those who wait.

laryri

May 19, 2008
RichardLee said:
Another great ep.

I noticed one glitch with petey where his front legs vanish while he's walking (between 7:15-7:17) if you wanted to fix it.

...and now begins the tedious wait for the next episode, but they do say all good things come to those who wait.
Actually they do not vanish. They are at the bottom of his back legs.

Socrfrk119

May 29, 2008
lmao! just as great as the first one rob! keep it up!

"this judge is a freaking dick."

"OH GOD HIT THE DECK!!!" lol! classic.

Bling Cat

Jan 13, 2008
I had tomnook's problem, the judge scenes werent as good as the rest of the episode, though i did love the beggar sequence. i think you relied to heavily on the judge being over the top for humour, and that wears off after awhile

Cosine

May 20, 2008
wow, what an awsome episode, for awhile I thought it would never happen, but it was worth the wait, again

Is there anyway to download it so I can watch it while traviling, because I can't find a way to download anything after the new look

ttony21

May 30, 2008
Luv it, nostalgic for the old episodes with a nice spin on things.

HIT THE DECK *gibbing explosion*

Fire Daemon

Quoth the Daemon
Dec 18, 2007
Very funny but by watching the originals far too much I have grown immune to the really good jokes, for example the beggar scene.

Specialk137

May 16, 2008
Oh god. So funny.
I love that rogue. "Press B to Jump. Press B to jump."
"Steven. I'm leaving you." "Press B to jump."

Geodancer

May 30, 2008
For me when it came to the escapist it was either Zero Punctuation or bust. You've managed to sway me, congratulations!

I noticed that there seems to be a feeling that the trial scenes break up the action and don't really fit with the rest of the animation. I got the same feeling the second time that they went on trial, but I thought it fit in quite nicely the first time. Besides, if they hadn't wound up on trial the first time there would have been no sentence of 'death by questing', which I feel is hilarious enough that it needs to be worked into the Canadian court system.

Press post to post!

super_ana

May 29, 2008
Maaann, I loved this series so much before the new episodes came out, but I love these new ones even more.

Makes my boyfriend jealous, and he's not the jealous type, lol.
Great job guys! :D

flamedance58

May 2, 2008
*claps* Just hilarious :)

"Oh gods! Hit the deck!" Seriously..you'd think the judge would think that making people explode with just the throwing of an insult to be a bad idea...XD

Actually this kind of reminds me of a couple D&D games I've been in.

Great work and hope to see many many more flaring episode.

Melaisis

Dec 9, 2007
Loved it. Its really picking up and returning to the good old times (i.e, what the series was like in its prime, prior to The Escapist première). Keep at it!