Unforgotten Realms: Season 3 Trailer

dariuseng

Mar 20, 2009
good thing the didnt call it rath of of mailstom or ther could of been a law suit.

P.S. Timmys a *****

sivin

May 4, 2009
Hey it isnt meant to make sense it is just supposed to be funny. Also i am new to the escapist so how long before the new season?

internutt

Aug 27, 2008
This next season is going to be fun. The trailer was a nice reference to WoW as well.

If you're taking a break from the series, then enjoy it while it lasts. Hopefully the time off will help you write down some good ideas for the show.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
deathsong17 said:
STOP TEASING US AND START THE SEASON ALREADY
:'(
Chris B Chikin said:
So, who else reckons that this season is going to make even less sense than season 2 did?
Makes perfect sense imo as long as you are able to distinguish humour between plot a task a lot of fans are not able to fill.

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
Awesome trailer, can't wait.
I hope it's out next week already. It's been too long without Unforgotten Realms.

warpenguin

Feb 10, 2009
The trailer was great but what was with Maelstrom?s bad eye switching from his right to his left. Did that always happen? Now I have to check the other episodes.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Chris B Chikin said:
Frankly unless there's a vast improvement this season I'm probably going to stop watching.
More of the same so don't get your hopes up. Unforgotten Realms without a story simply doesn't last long with average viewer and if you can't get into it then there isn't much else I can say. Can't please everyone but 98% ain't too shabby.

Mephe

Nov 29, 2008
Is it just me, or did Maelstrom's glowing eye switch sockets by the end of the trailer?

ParkourMcGhee

Jan 4, 2008
None. Rhinos Do not have an inventory moron.

Balorilliant XD

The only thing I have to question is it's age... did it die yung of disease, in which case how come it's such a big skeleton? Or if that's it's post resurrection age, how come it's so incredibly powerful (apart from Timmy the Evil's meddlings).

Hope to see more soon :D