Unforgotten Realms: Season 3 Trailer

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
URfan said:
He is right it wasnt just some pics from season 2 and also the other person is right we've waited long enough just make a new episode!!!
You waited uhh three weeks? and I consider this trailer an episode considering how much longer it took to make.

Seamus8

Mar 26, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
Michael_McCloud said:
I like where this is going, though I think it would have been a better design choice to make Maelstromo be the same build with more of an "Aura of doom" going on. I've never cared for huge buff-up transformations.
He absorbed the remains of Thor, gonna get a little bigger then normal from that.
Oh wow for once I failed horribly at guessing a plotline...

The hand of thor.. should have seen that comming. I thought he wanted the Cr of Ab for the dragonwarrior.

alexgher said:
YOU SPENT ALL THAT BLOODY TIME MAKING A FUCKING TRAILER???? FUCK YOU
This trailer had some of the funniest material in UR history. The rhino character sheet, the whole WotLK premise, and especially Maelstom0's face after he recieved his male enhancement.

Ardus_Virgo

Aug 11, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
URfan said:
He is right it wasnt just some pics from season 2 and also the other person is right we've waited long enough just make a new episode!!!
You waited uhh three weeks? and I consider this trailer an episode considering how much longer it took to make.
Considering that most people would rather have had an episode than a trailer.......

*Sigh*

Why bother with a trailer when you didnt have one for season 2?

Athen

May 7, 2009
I sense another christmas special reference. One of the items gathered were rare rhino wings.

Also, I do hope the new season starts soon.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Oh Gods! A huge undead flying rhino with power lvl's prob well over 9000!!! What will become of our beloved heros?!?

-M

hydrahh

Apr 16, 2009
As part of the 98%, I say that was awesome. It had humor, and it was actually pretty dramatic.

(I only hope Maelstromo's new 'enhancements' under his loincloth don't come into play, I am still traumatized from watching Eastern Promises)

Athen

May 7, 2009
0p3rati0n said:
looks epic! Though a little creepy in my eyes. But still looks epic! :D
I suppose it's a little creepy.

Also, is your avatar a default windows background?

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
Athen said:
0p3rati0n said:
looks epic! Though a little creepy in my eyes. But still looks epic! :D
I suppose it's a little creepy.

Also, is your avatar a default windows background?
yea why? I found it suitable for my character. I'm also probably going to change it soon just for the h*** and fun of it :p

chickenlord

May 14, 2008
Excuse my french but that was FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!1!!! Can't wait! malstrimo needs some armor though, he looks like a furry hulk without pants...

metagross111

Jan 21, 2009
Ok, am I the only one sick of how terrible the video quality is on these vids? The story is awesome, but I hate thinking that each video I'm watching is some low-res youtube thing.

dorm41baggins

Feb 24, 2009
metagross111 said:
Ok, am I the only one sick of how terrible the video quality is on these vids?
No, you're not. The compression does a number on these. Not sure what the solution would be- I'm sure Rob isn't doing it by choice. Maybe the Escapist needs to offer a premium high-quality version for a small donation to offset the bandwidth or something.

dorm41baggins

Feb 24, 2009
Ardus_Virgo said:
Considering that most people would rather have had an episode than a trailer.......

*Sigh*

Why bother with a trailer when you didnt have one for season 2?
That was my first reaction too- until I watched it. Did you just ignore the video and come straight here to post? That trailer was just as awesome a contribution to the series as a new episode would have been.

As for no season 2 trailer, you obviously haven't been to the official urealms site. Here's a link to the season 2 trailer:

http://www.urealms.com/forums/index.php?topic=9131.0

Entertaining, but I think Rob did a much better job this time.

(There's also a season 1 trailer on the site.)

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Bring back the funny. That's what I came here for. It still exists, its just less common. I'll watch it, though.

Durango Is Law

Apr 5, 2009
metagross111 said:
Ok, am I the only one sick of how terrible the video quality is on these vids? The story is awesome, but I hate thinking that each video I'm watching is some low-res youtube thing.
are you making it full screen?