Unforgotten Realms: Season 3 Trailer

Ursus Astrorum

Mar 20, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
Michael_McCloud said:
I like where this is going, though I think it would have been a better design choice to make Maelstromo be the same build with more of an "Aura of doom" going on. I've never cared for huge buff-up transformations.
He absorbed the remains of Thor, gonna get a little bigger then normal from that.
Aah, that makes some sense. He still looks a bit more 'Hulk' than 'God-kobold' IMO, but that could be how he was standing.

Zayren

Dec 5, 2008
Was that an arm on a pedestal..?

WAIT! That was a parody of the WotLK trailer? To YouTube!

(And, I for one, love it when it's random. Episode, I believe 28, was one of my favorite in a while. Like a return to the old series.)

Walrus Man

Jan 16, 2009
HOLY SH-!

That was pretty amazing and nothing like I expected. I was a bit disappointed at first because I seriously thought the season was starting today but then when I saw the trailer I was awed. The season of Lost may have just ended, but UR is back!

avelmen1889

Dec 30, 2008
needausername said:
Why the hell has no one ever thought of undead flying rhinos before?! They are amazing!
you know whats better than that? giant vampire yettis that breithe fire. but i still CANT WAIT FOR SEASON 3

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Just an FYI. I don't have to release an episode for up to four weeks between seasons. The trailer was a bonus to tie you over but maybe next time I'll save my energy.

Or you idiots could wake up and realize this "Trailer" is as good if not better then some full episodes you have seen in the past anyway and the only reason it's called a trailer is to let me do something different then a normal typical episode. I'm simply always amazed how rude people are when watching something that's completely free on the interwebs.

Mephe

Nov 29, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
I'm simply always amazed how rude people are when watching something that's completely free on the interwebs.
Welcome to the internet, how may I malign you?

Personally, I thought the Trailer was a real treat. Sometimes being 7-8 minutes can just stretch a limited amount of material too far.

ninjajoeman

Mar 13, 2009
SirSchmoopy said:
Just an FYI. I don't have to release an episode for up to four weeks between seasons. The trailer was a bonus to tie you over but maybe next time I'll save my energy.

Or you idiots could wake up and realize this "Trailer" is as good if not better then some full episodes you have seen in the past anyway and the only reason it's called a trailer is to let me do something different then a normal typical episode. I'm simply always amazed how rude people are when watching something that's completely free on the interwebs.
He's just sad for giving up wow. Just think though if never played wow and quit do you guys really think that he would have even made this series? Hell, we'd probably still be watching Time Gnomes some how... Thanks for the trailer!

PS: quit wow right after I got Wrath of the Lich King it was hard, but it was done because they just messed up the game after that "more so".

PSS: Rofl I thought you'd send it out the week before because of how the episodes of doomsday arcade came out every other week and that week they did not so I thought it was some elaborate plan. Don't drop the plot or story line or humor you have a PERFECT balance right now!

ninjajoeman

Mar 13, 2009
Mephe said:
SirSchmoopy said:
I'm simply always amazed how rude people are when watching something that's completely free on the interwebs.
Welcome to the internet, how may I malign you?

Personally, I thought the Trailer was a real treat. Sometimes being 7-8 minutes can just stretch a limited amount of material too far.
anti burn thread that's what I would love to see instead of people calling each other fat or stupid they could find ways to say nice things that you wouldn't expect on a forum or something like that =] Lol a new kind of Troller BFT

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
The words "a gift from the heavens" comes to mind here thank you you all divine being that is Rob.

Walrus Man

Jan 16, 2009
Sadly, if my secret plot theory is correct, we won't be seeing much of this Maelstrom0 action until season 4. What that plot theory is, well, that's a secret...
l Ancient l said:

This is going to be awesome!
I wish I found that picture for my post.