Unforgotten Realms: Season 3 Trailer

TheCube

Apr 16, 2009
Crash486 said:
That's a top notch sound track. How did you convince Amy Winehouse to do the vocal work?

Also, why did Maelstrom0 grow a double chin?
Double the chin, double the power!

Parallel Streaks

Jan 16, 2008
This is going to be fantastic and I loved it all, but to fit in with some of the super cool guys in here I'll have to change my opinion.

OHMYGOD, YOU DICK, YOU MADE SOMETHING YOU'RE NOT OBLIGATED TO MAKE AS A SERVICE TO YOUR FANS!

WHAT A KNOB! HE MADE SOMETHING THAT HE DIDN'T HAVE TO MAKE INSTEAD OF AN EPISODE EVEN THOUGH HE'S GIVEN A FOUR WEEK HOLIDAY FROM MAKING STUFF!

I HAVE MUMMY ISSUES!

Dapsen

Nov 9, 2008
Resistance205 said:
Am I the only one who thinks Maelstrom looked slightly like a warewolf at the end? Ware-strom!

Also, are we gonna get a good guy trialer next, since this was focused on the bad guy and stuff?
oi! his name is Maelstrom0 now / ware-strom0

Trygorn

Apr 9, 2009
Epicly opener of a season Rob ^^

and to all whiners:

1) it's a free thing he does
2) if you are just here to whine, go somewhere else
3) Rob has a life, this includes a wife/gf (and maybe kids) , somethings has prior on this show
4) Between season 1 and 2 he only took a break for 2 weeks BUT at that time episodes were still every 2 weeks and now weekly ... so he has to have episodes ready to post and/or ideas so a trailer is a nice thing he did so we have something to look forward to!
5) to all whiners: L2LIVE!

On Topic again: Flying Rhino is nice, Timmy goes full evil! epic epic epic

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
Moose Fisher said:
Loved the parody!

I do hope you change Maelstrom to something similar to his old self. Hulk-strom looks too much like some generic monster than villain.

If the ogre fight took an episode, think how long it will take to beat the undead rhino dragon!
uugh its not parrt dragon it has the rare wings of a rhinoceros,I know Rhinos Don't have wings, thats why their rare

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
His red eye has a mind of it's own. Can't desice which side of his face it wants to stay on.

Mar 6, 2009
When it started to look like a WotLK trailer parody, I thought to myself, ah heyll no.
Alas it ended up being EPIC!! Rob, there may be whiney jerks out there who believe otherwise, but you make an awesome show.

restoshammyman said:
SirSchmoopy said:
Just an FYI. I don't have to release an episode for up to four weeks between seasons. The trailer was a bonus to tie you over but maybe next time I'll save my energy.

Or you idiots could wake up and realize this "Trailer" is as good if not better then some full episodes you have seen in the past anyway and the only reason it's called a trailer is to let me do something different then a normal typical episode. I'm simply always amazed how rude people are when watching something that's completely free on the interwebs.
rob.
why do you even talk back to people?
this is your show, and you can do what ever you want with it.
you think it should have a story then it should. you think it should make no sense then make it so.
if you stop talking to em. maybe they'll shut the hell up.
and even if they don't. when you stop talking back. they see you don't give 2 shits about what they think.
like any art. the artist does what he thinks is right and fuck everyone else.
That right there just about sums up my thoughts. <3

Emendo5

Mar 25, 2009
hehe, anyone else catch the Wrath of the Lich King trailer refrence? It's been a good run, cant wait for season 3