Unforgotten Realms: Sir Schmoopy and the Goblet of Invisibility

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Sir Schmoopy and the Goblet of Invisibility

Our heroes continue their studies at Hogwats, but Professor Pinmissle has other plans for the school.

Watch Video

maddog015

Sep 12, 2008
Decent ep. Felt a little too short, though.

But isn't it rooves? Or is it roofs? Hmm.

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
I was wondering just how many iterations of that memory joke weere going to happen. So far, I think my favorite version of that joke has to be Red Dwarf's "white hole."

Awesome episode, I'm happy to see the plot moving along.

Aac18

Mar 21, 2009
Yeah it did feel a little short. Although the code names were fantastic.

Bootkiller

Master of Dimensions
Dec 27, 2008
What do you know? Learning French in school actually paid off!

Translation: "What is this? There is a large pig in my pants and it is very..." *cough*cough*

I like how Jacque is using axes.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
sacre bleu!

i cant wait for the plot twist where stingbeetle admits hes using steroids.

Feb 8, 2009
Sweet episode Rob. I got into this show a couple of days ago, and I'm loving every second of it. Great job.

PINMISSILE ATTACK!

Also, at the end, Immune to roofs? I laughed so hard.

Delegato

Jul 16, 2009
The only problem I have with it is that its a little short, other than that its a 5\5 I loved it! :)

Wolcik

Jul 18, 2009
Lol Immunity to roofs XD and memory erasing spell was funny - I bet that this hot teacher is Smophy's grandma XD

benaka

Apr 23, 2009
Good episode but a lil to much fill up from the i'm learning a spell stuff.
Also pin missile might be good since he was figthing jaque from the past,
Or they both were faking it so jaque could knock them out.
Jaque works for Maelstrom so we might see a meeting between all the members of the order of chaos and schmoopy and nailo --) Like jaque dragges them into the like underworld to maelstrom.

WELL enough explenations from me have a nice day all :)

Delmar Wynn

Nov 12, 2002
Wolcik said:
Lol Immunity to roofs XD and memory erasing spell was funny - I bet that this hot teacher is Smophy's grandma XD
That would explain why Rob didn't roll a boner check.

Cavouku

Mar 14, 2008
Sweet, Unforgotten Realms is continuing its tradition of completely mindfucking the plot.

Looking forward to the explanations about all this stuff. Though it does seem as though these Harry Potter episodes are shorter than they should be.

And obviously, the Goblet was Invisible.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Is the goblet of invisibility a joke? Like it was in the episode but it was invisible? Funny episode anyway, liked the err... I forgot what it was that I liked but I learned this spell...

Adrynck

Jul 9, 2009
great to see all the grandparents of the real time showing up
great episode btw, i hate it that i'm going to miss it 3 weeks :(

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
naa im pretty sure mr la strap gets turned into an axe. plus jacque never meets james in the present(future from now) he meets sir schmoopy instead and is discontinued and never brought outta roamin's backpack ever again yo.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
OMG I WAS WRONG I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SIR SCHMOOPY AND THE GOBLET OF FLARE!!!!

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
nope just that mr la strap isnt working for the order of chaos and instead whoever that kholbold in episode 35 was.... pinmissle is still a pinmissle yo.. watch it'll turn out that the kholbold works for Douglas but douglas doesnt remember because he got amnesia and it turns out that douglas is the guy who ends up killing/destroying/turning nader and whatnot... in year seven of hogwats of course...

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
after he dies and what not. or if u read the spoilers before the book came out..... when he turns into a robot.

Savioritis

Jul 22, 2009
Every time I hear "Pin-missile Attack!", I picture Jolteon... Am I the only one doing that??

And my prediction from last week seems to have been correct, and that frenchie is in fact Jacque before he gets stuck in an axe. I agree that the episode did feel short, but it introduced a lot of new things (Frenchie, a new spell, that new female character, and also more of a chance for Douglas to be Timmy the Evil and not Roamin).

And if anyone did not see Pinmissile being a good guy coming, you haven't read the HP books, have you?

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
Sir Moops said:
I'm pretty sure Douglas is going to become Timmy the evil.
idk dawg i just thought that too, but professor walrus did say but how are you going to do that Timmy, our characters aren't even directly connected to the storyline in episode 33 2 episodes after Douglas was introduced yo. although if he was it would make sense why he would want them dead in the future and also be extremely powerful, cuz obviously sir schmoopy bailed on him when he went back to the future and douglas got really pissed.....

so id say theres about a 40%chance rate on this.... oh and just for giggles yo, back when douglas reunites with his dad, the king, his dad calls him douglas, just thought that was worth mentioning.

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
urgh76 said:
OMG I WAS WRONG I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SIR SCHMOOPY AND THE GOBLET OF FLARE!!!!
that would have been so funny, but the next ones probably sir schmoopy and the order of chaos

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
Futurama reference! And apparently I'm the only person that caught it?

Nator

Jul 24, 2009
timmy the evil must be duglas. timmy must be the fallen guardian.(ep 33: question mark face) he says, and i repeat: kill them in their sleep. with a gun. and what is that groundbold later told to do? he said it i repeat: kill them in their sleep, with a gun. (groundbold!)and the frency makes timmy conectd to the order of chaos. nador must have cheated 5 times and beacome evil. so timmy want the nador gems at the mountain of almost certain doom. and sumon nador.

and the next episode will probaly get the name:

sir schmoopy and the order of very comlex and confusing spells.

but we need to know something.
where is malestrom. and who scmoopys anchestors are. (again ep 33)

Zarthek

Apr 12, 2009
Sir Moops said:
I don't know... he's starting to look like Roman.... Anyway if the french Order or Chaos dude being the professor... doesn't that make Pinmissle a good guy?

Nator

Jul 24, 2009
... when nador took them to hagwarts. didn't schmoopy already have tree sins? so how did he then get his third in the chamber of classefied informasion?

Tiny116

The Cheerful Pessimist
May 6, 2009
Zarthek said:
Sir Moops said:
I don't know... he's starting to look like Roman.... Anyway if the french Order or Chaos dude being the professor... doesn't that make Pinmissle a good guy?
I don't think he'll be Roman...we've already met him in the past, he turned out to be the NPC quest guy remeber. Does anyone think that the fact Douglas's surname is Winchester is a Supernatural reference or is that just me?

mcmar

Jun 28, 2009
awesome episode as usual and the memory spell part was hilarious along with jacque coming back and the resistance to rooves. so is timmy the evil practically immune to everything by the time he actually becomes timmy the evil since so far hes got flame retardant skin and immunity to petrification and rooves. Only thing i hope for in the next one is that its a little longer than the actual 4 minutes or so of new footage but I do realize how hard it is to keep these things coming every week

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Hah, I like the running gag with Douglass getting in trouble and becoming "immune" over time...

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
The only problem is that why did the order of chaos guy go for the crystal, is that really Charles or is Xavier a good guy, He does act differently, Charles actually acted somewhat normal

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
Nator said:
timmy the evil must be duglas. timmy must be the fallen guardian.(ep 33: question mark face) he says, and i repeat: kill them in their sleep. with a gun. and what is that groundbold later told to do? he said it i repeat: kill them in their sleep, with a gun. (groundbold!)and the frency makes timmy conectd to the order of chaos. nador must have cheated 5 times and beacome evil. so timmy want the nador gems at the mountain of almost certain doom. and sumon nador.

Dude Douglas is not timmy the evil, he just sounds like rob's little brother but they are making him look cool now.ok so stop it

Zarthek

Apr 12, 2009
Tiny116 said:
Zarthek said:
Sir Moops said:
I don't think he'll be Roman...we've already met him in the past, he turned out to be the NPC quest guy remeber. Does anyone think that the fact Douglas's surname is Winchester is a Supernatural reference or is that just me?

the NPC quest guy Roman turned out to be the french shapeshifter working for what seemed to be a young maelstrom... sheesh this series just gets more confusing.

Nator

Jul 24, 2009
i just want to know whu sir schmoopys anchestors are now. we can dicuss all other charachers untill we get blue in the face!

Mar 1, 2009
There was absolutely nothing in this nothing in this episode that couldn't be seen coming a mile away. The only slightly funny joke was the FIRST memory joke, but the other to just remind me hauntingly of Seth Macfarlane. That's what's happening to Robert Moran. He just puts bland repetitive garbage out in place of an actually good episode because no matter what he does people tell him he's great.

Celynn

Jul 10, 2008
I thought the episode was great, really funny, as usual. And guys, it only felt short because the last couple episodes were abnormally long. This is the proper length. I actually thought the episode was long enough.

Keep up the great work, Rob!

daedrick

Jul 23, 2008
''Qu'est-ce que c'est ca? Un... dans mon pantalon'' ROFL... that one, made me ROFL.

Huuurm, hurm... Yes, anyway, I see that you included the ''nobody care love story type of thing parody'', cool beans! Made me smile. Also, didnt see that coming, about the axe french guy... funny stuff. I liked that one. Keep hem coming. :p

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
why was it called sir schmoopy and the goblet of invisibility if there wasnt even a goblet of invisibility, unless there was an invisible goblet you had to find in the episode to win the prize

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
hortez the champion of the frozen wastes said:
There was absolutely nothing in this nothing in this episode that couldn't be seen coming a mile away. The only slightly funny joke was the FIRST memory joke, but the other to just remind me hauntingly of Seth Macfarlane. That's what's happening to Robert Moran. He just puts bland repetitive garbage out in place of an actually good episode because no matter what he does people tell him he's great.
Cool story Hansel.

ccdistancerunner

Sep 11, 2008
Lol, way to bring Classic UR into this series. Jaque Strap. That is classic.
"And grabing your dic- I mean dice." That was pretty epic.
EDIT: Did anyone else notice that Rob rolled a bulbasaur on the UR Quiz?

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
You know, it's very likely that Jaques is gonna end up turned into an axe by the PowerfulEnchantressOfThisTown lady. Why else would she be there?

The kobold who ordered the Groundbold assassin to kill Schmoopy couldn't have been Maelstrom, since...no mismatched eyes or eyepatch.

This is the way-past, so Douglas probably isn't Roamin unless Roamin's very old, though...it seems ironic that we get him and Roamin to be like..."Stone Dream!".

Timmy The Evil (though some may call him Tim) wouldn't be Douglas because Mike and Rob totally made him up on der spot.

What bothers me is how Schmoopy's being called the Dragon Warrior all this time - while in the body of James, the Dragon Warrior's son - and the actual Dragon Warrior had shown up looking like Schmoopy's original form, wielding nunchucks. That...is giving me weird thoughts.

theunreliablecritic

Jun 13, 2009
i wonder if they are just going to wait until the last harry potter movie comes out or if they`re going to just make it up as they go.............. please don`t do a scar joke.......is it just me or does the sorceror class in the game turn the players into idiots.......i mean look at the nailo character..........i refuse to say kobold.....oh crap i just said it..........

JumpingGirraffe

Jun 18, 2009
because no matter what he does people tell him he's great.
Aw man Rob, this episode was really great! Really, just Great, Great, Great Great.
What mysteries lie in the rest of the Hogwats, there is 3 left, can't wait! XD

Cavouku

Mar 14, 2008
You have to hand it for Rob to make as much complicated backstory as possible. Probably on the spot, too, I'd bet.

The funny thing is; why hasn't he put on the stuff he looted from his hot wolf body? Didn't he get his nunchukus, dual wield carage wheel shields, blue armor and beard from the wolf body?

...Though how the wolf came into possession of all that stuff is odd, since Schmoopy's body, and presumably everything he had was blown to shit.

Still, this should prove interesting once/if Rob remembers that. And I love how there's the possibility for Schmoopy making James his(Schmoopy's) grandfather. While also possibly making James his own grandfather? Making them half... cousins or...

...Wait, the fuck!? If Schmoopy knows what's good for him he'll use that Pokemon dice on his boner checks while in the past.

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
Well, that was amusing. Jacque LeStrap and the boner check was heaps lol.
Are Rob and Mike going to get that Artifact book from Timmy, so they can find out the purpose of the Nador Gems and stuff?

...God, I sound so much like a fanboy after reading that. =S

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
...no matter what he does people tell him he's great.
And no matter what he does people will say the same things you are saying. Its a show some episodes will be better than others, just because you don't like one doesn't mean its all going to hell.

If however you don't like most of them then why continue to watch?

You know if doug turns evil (or turns out to be timmy the evil) he will be resistant to a lot of things, even roofs. Thats got to be useful in some way.

Woem

May 28, 2009
CG55 said:
What do you know? Learning French in school actually paid off!

Translation: "What is this? There is a large pig in my pants and it is very..." *cough*cough*

I like how Jacque is using axes.
Yup, I had to laugh so hard about that :) I'm so glad Jacques is back!

shirin238

Aug 19, 2008
ccdistancerunner said:
EDIT: Did anyone else notice that Rob rolled a bulbasaur on the UR Quiz?
*LeGasp* Bad Rob, bad!!
You should be ashamed of yourself good sir.

herio

May 20, 2009
that was over fast not that i mind but i like them when there a bity longer i know flash takes time but if you dont have the length why not just postpone the update

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
Tiny116 said:
Zarthek said:
Sir Moops said:

Wasen't that Roamin a spy for the kobolds (Or Groundbolds.) Anyway we'll find out who he becomes when his voice deepens.

messy

Dec 3, 2008
Bit short, the only funny bit for me was the code names at the beginning. I'm glad the memory joke only went through two cycles, because personally I'm getting annoyed with jokes that go on and on and on (I'm looking at you; latest family guy episodes)

The worst of the harry potter parodies so far

kijo98

Jul 29, 2009
I like when that girl walks by and he says "As soon as any girl walks by your rolling your boner check. And when she walks by you dont even touch your dick...i mean dice

Mar 1, 2009
Knight Templar said:
And no matter what he does people will say the same things you are saying. Its a show some episodes will be better than others, just because you don't like one doesn't mean its all going to hell.

You know if doug turns evil (or turns out to be timmy the evil) he will be resistant to a lot of things, even roofs. Thats got to be useful in some way.
No season 3 went to hell, along with the end of season 2. Season 1 was amazing though, and I just check in every now and again to see if its gotten better all.

chickenlord

May 14, 2008
danm they're shorter again =/ ahh well i know it couldnt last, great sode Rob keep up the good goow work! But...how long will this harry pooter series be? 7 like the books?

Ashbax

Jan 7, 2009
swaki said:
sacre bleu!

i cant wait for the plot twist where stingbeetle admits hes using steroids.
Or rather, injecting himself with testostorone.

He isnt getting ripped, hes just getting stubble and growing. :eek:

Anyways...This series isnt as funny as it used to be...

Hijuice

Jun 26, 2009
Ohhh baby now were back on track :D That there is the UR ive been missing!

Cheeers Robo

Who the hell cares this week if its short, it was good! ... Your cock is short but you still find it enjoyable yeah? :D It's a joke don't take offence but the point is quality not quantity.

IWCAS

Jul 28, 2009
lol. this is my favorite one yet. I wish the episodes were still like 16 minutes long though.

Chrissyluky

Jul 3, 2009
im working on this spell reversing memorino and... lol that was my favorite part. good episode

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
xitel said:
Futurama reference! And apparently I'm the only person that caught it?
yup, caught it but thats also a reference used in alot of scifishit like it happened in the twilight zone. atleast i think it did.

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
Nator said:

but the groundbold assasin wanted to kill douglas, and la strap works for (who will assume at this time is malestrom, even tho the dragon warrior didnt exist yet cuz technically the order of chaos thinks sir schmoopy (or james) is the dragon warrior when hes really the dragon warriors son back in time, meaning he either is going to father himself or the dragon warrior isnt around yet, thus meaning malestrom doesnt exist....). so if that is the case malestrom would have wanted timmy the evil dead, but that wouldnt make any sense with the plot line. unless im missing something you could clear up.

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
Zarthek said:
Sir Moops said:
ya it would thats why i think hes unrelated. kinda like how in storys theres two evil sides fighting for power and only one good side.

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
Nator said:
... when nador took them to hagwarts. didn't schmoopy already have tree sins? so how did he then get his third in the chamber of classefied informasion?
because he traveled back in time behind the time period he would have to have been in to get the scar, but he hadnt commited the sin naturally so he didnt feel the pain then....

"looking into the future? of course! schmoopy thats your third sin, and your only feeling it now because now is when it happened. damn, time travels really confusing stuff" - eluamous nailo in the chamber of classifyed information.

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
Tiny116 said:
Zarthek said:
Sir Moops said:
idk its possible i just think at the end of this time story flashback part plot, theyre gonna sack him to stop nader.... just a thought. and the roamin we saw in the past was la strap.

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
seth macfarland can eat clown shoes hes so not funny, and what robs doing is opening up an bunch of side questing for later, i mean come on hes opened two different evils showing that there is some fight for power, and now the heros have been captured, and well get a big tablespoon of info in the next episode..

Nator

Jul 24, 2009
consider that pinmissile was on the side with the gems. witch would make it possible he protected it.

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
FalloutJack said:
You know, it's very likely that Jaques is gonna end up turned into an axe by the PowerfulEnchantressOfThisTown lady. Why else would she be there?

The kobold who ordered the Groundbold assassin to kill Schmoopy couldn't have been Maelstrom, since...no mismatched eyes or eyepatch.

This is the way-past, so Douglas probably isn't Roamin unless Roamin's very old, though...it seems ironic that we get him and Roamin to be like..."Stone Dream!".

Timmy The Evil (though some may call him Tim) wouldn't be Douglas because Mike and Rob totally made him up on der spot.

What bothers me is how Schmoopy's being called the Dragon Warrior all this time - while in the body of James, the Dragon Warrior's son - and the actual Dragon Warrior had shown up looking like Schmoopy's original form, wielding nunchucks. That...is giving me weird thoughts.
i agree with everything but the douglas thing.... douglas was la strap remember... douglas three was made up on the spot.

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
Knight Templar said:

No season 3 went to hell, along with the end of season 2. Season 1 was amazing though, and I just check in every now and again to see if its gotten better all.
um incorrect sir, season 3 went back in tyme..... and he had to send them back intyme to find nader cuz they lost the "unforgotten realms artifact and ledgends book", so they had to go back in time an ask nader himself... duhhhhhhhhhhhhhj

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
daigdair113 said:
I think the episodes are shorter because they come every week instead of every other week
ya plus season one was forever ago... i remember watching those 8 episodes back on newgrounds before newgrounds suxed. this was the best thing on there.

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
Str8up_wizard said:
daigdair113 said:
I think the episodes are shorter because they come every week instead of every other week
ya plus season one was forever ago... i remember watching those 8 episodes back on newgrounds before newgrounds suxed. this was the best thing on there.
robs been doing this for years for all we know he literally does have a UF DM & PH book at his house that he made to play with his friends. i mean id buy a limited edition copy..

oh and rob if your reading this... when does UF the online adventure come out... i remember you talkin about that what like 3-4 yrs ago (just givin u a hard time) dungeon runners beat you to the punch dawg..

Mar 1, 2009
Str8up_wizard said:
seth macfarland can eat clown shoes hes so not funny, and what robs doing is opening up an bunch of side questing for later, i mean come on hes opened two different evils showing that there is some fight for power, and now the heros have been captured, and well get a big tablespoon of info in the next episode..
Let me put it to you this way. I don't give a toss about the story. I'd rather have a funny series with a weak story then have a generic predictable fantasy tale with bland repetitive jokes that remind me of the Seth. If you're into Unforgotten Realms for the story that's like going to McDonalds for premium gourmet food.

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
Wait... just one thing.
When did "our heroes" realise they are back in time? I kinda don't remember it.

hellheart

Jun 24, 2009
Str8up_wizard said:
Nator said:

but the groundbold assasin wanted to kill douglas, and la strap works for (who will assume at this time is malestrom, even tho the dragon warrior didnt exist yet cuz technically the order of chaos thinks sir schmoopy (or james) is the dragon warrior when hes really the dragon warriors son back in time, meaning he either is going to father himself or the dragon warrior isnt around yet, thus meaning malestrom doesnt exist....). so if that is the case malestrom would have wanted timmy the evil dead, but that wouldnt make any sense with the plot line. unless im missing something you could clear up.
I think what you're forgettin is that, biologically, malestrom isn't the dragon warrior's son, he's the son of the previous(?) ogre king and the shape-shifting dragon. james is the only true son of the dragon warrior(i think), him, malestom and stevenson(if thats how it's spelled) are simply half-brothers and referred to collectively as the dragon warrior's sons

Fuhjem

Jan 17, 2009
Oh man, these episodes are really starting to suck. It seems to me that as soon as they switched bodies with Altair and a blue-black, hoodless Nailo the show lost all of it's charm.

Remember all those really good jokes? Like the "Optical Illusion" jokes and the whole shtick about Scmoopy as a wolf?

Remember how the episodes got really clever? Like how Schmoopy found a loophole with their first Nader gem that allowed him to put his own soul into the gem after he primed his mortal body to explode in order to finish off a horde of skeletons?

Remember "I CAST FLARE!!!"?

God, what happened to those times? Now all the episodes lately are just one-joke stigmas.

I'm saying this as a HUGE fan of the show, and I want to see it return to it's hilarious roots.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Let me put it to you this way. I don't give a toss about the story. I'd rather have a funny series with a weak story then have a generic predictable fantasy tale with bland repetitive jokes that remind me of the Seth. If you're into Unforgotten Realms for the story that's like going to McDonalds for premium gourmet food.
And heres the kicker though. Your opinion is the minority and not the one I want to go with. If Unforgotten Realms wasn't about the story, there would have been no point redoing any of the originals. All the jokes I could make without a story were told in the first 5 episodes of the original series anything past that just starts to get repetitive or bland as without any form of story there is no where to go.

If you don't like the story then you don't like the show. It's like you went to Mc Donald's, ate a Cheeseburger and thought it was great and the next time you went they were selling Cheese Burgers but you had to wait in line and you had a birthday party for your cousin Vinney to goto so you instead cut said line and this kid is like "No cutting the line" and your like "Sorry I'm in a rush" and then you order your burger and you forgot your wallet in the car so you goto the car get your wallet, come back and now the lady at the counter is telling you your order was cancelled so you have to go back to the end of the line.

I like my story. I think some of it is clever and a lot of it is funny. I haven't changed as the general bases of the show has been the exact same as when I first wrote it like 4 or 5 years ago. The lot of you cry because there is story not that there is missing humour. This episode has a pen and paper joke followed into a joke about boners followed into a memory joke and then left with a bit of cliffhanger at the end, yet I'm told this is all "Shit" and I should go back to my old roots.

No I'm sorry. You are stuck with rose colored glasses on when you first saw the show and because I'm tieing a story into all of it that is uninteresting to you, your ragging that it's the stories fault this show is failing.

Fuhjem said:
Oh man, these episodes are really starting to suck. It seems to me that as soon as they switched bodies with Altair and a blue-black, hoodless Nailo the show lost all of it's charm.

Remember all those really good jokes? Like the "Optical Illusion" jokes and the whole shtick about Scmoopy as a wolf?

Remember how the episodes got really clever? Like how Schmoopy found a loophole with their first Nader gem that allowed him to put his own soul into the gem after he primed his mortal body to explode in order to finish off a horde of skeletons?

God, what happened to those times? Now all the episodes lately are just one-joke stigmas.

I'm saying this as a HUGE fan of the show, and I want to see it return to it's hilarious roots.
Really? Do you watch all the episodes or only one every couple weeks. Take the Crystal Episode which is 10 minutes long. If you broke that into two episodes one with Timmy creating the crystals and then the next where Schmoopy fights the beggar and then the next episode which shows how he survived, that would be AS clever as MAYBE what is happening right now. Maybe just maybe theres a reason I introduced a Dagger that changes peoples alingments, a spell that wipes peoples memory, a joke to make Douglass immune to certain different things. You are complaining before anything has even happend. Oh shit I guess it wouldn't be CLEVER if I TOLD YOU WHAT I WAS GOING TO USE EVERYTHING FOR. Doh!

Fans who cry about this are just looking for instant gratification when sorry it's a 5 minute episode and you can complain and say "Well maybe thats the problem" but it's either that or don't do the show at all and if you would say "Well then don't do that show because I think it's crap" then your opinion is moot at that point.

Every week. Different people. Same tears. Same responses.

Fuhjem

Jan 17, 2009
Um, sorry?

I'm just a bit impatient.
I just really miss those old Monocle jokes.

Maybe it's just that I still review movies in the old Newgrounds way. Plenty of anger and pointless arguing.

To be honest, you remind me of how I comment on peoples' reviews for my movies on Newgrounds. Angrily.

bakonslayer

Apr 15, 2009
Did we just get Abbot And Costello'Rolled?
0_0

I love you SirSchmoopy...
You keep doing this, alright? This series is what got me into D&D ^_^

SuperMaster

Jul 16, 2009
hey rob just want to say that it was a exellent episode and if it had a monocle it would be an episodes with the powers of a wizard so that it could transform people who complain about the show into frogs. =D
my only complain is that u didnt answered to Str8up_wizard.
Str8up_wizard said:
Str8up_wizard said:
daigdair113 said:
oh and rob if your reading this... when does UF the online adventure come out... i remember you talkin about that what like 3-4 yrs ago (just givin u a hard time) dungeon runners beat you to the punch dawg..
i want also to know because i also remember that because a friend of mine who also watches the show told me about it.
so is it? is it? *asks like a little child*

and that the serie continues great(of course its gonna continue) and...hmmm.i cast flare at carrage!!!

Sightless Wisdom

Resident Cynic
Jul 24, 2009
I'm kinda sick of all the Harry Potter stuff but the show is entertaining as always. Also WHERE'S GARY AT?! Really I love Gary, I'm also glad Jaques...or something like Jaques is back.

Nator

Jul 24, 2009
watch season 2 intro. it is Gaary not gary. and my guess is that he is enjoying the life in reldawin :) drinking beers and... stuff. you know beers and STUFF :D mayby getting into a streetfight where he dies and resurects and STUFF :D

ISearchForTraps

Jun 22, 2009
Cool episode as usual Rob, I was wondering when she Jaque-ish character would appear again, and I see Prof. Pin Missle has as well (but is either now dead or just unconsious). I'm keen to see how the plot unfolds further, with the Order of Chaos, and the memory erasion spell joke was pretty funny. Also it's be hilarious if Gwen turns out to be Schmoopy's grandmother. :D

Keep up the good work. :)

Mar 1, 2009
SirSchmoopy said:
And heres the kicker though. Your opinion is the minority and not the one I want to go with. If Unforgotten Realms wasn't about the story, there would have been no point redoing any of the originals. All the jokes I could make without a story were told in the first 5 episodes of the original series anything past that just starts to get repetitive or bland as without any form of story there is no where to go.

If you don't like the story then you don't like the show. It's like you went to Mc Donald's, ate a Cheeseburger and thought it was great and the next time you went they were selling Cheese Burgers but you had to wait in line and you had a birthday party for your cousin Vinney to goto so you instead cut said line and this kid is like "No cutting the line" and your like "Sorry I'm in a rush" and then you order your burger and you forgot your wallet in the car so you goto the car get your wallet, come back and now the lady at the counter is telling you your order was cancelled so you have to go back to the end of the line.

I like my story. I think some of it is clever and a lot of it is funny. I haven't changed as the general bases of the show has been the exact same as when I first wrote it like 4 or 5 years ago. The lot of you cry because there is story not that there is missing humour. This episode has a pen and paper joke followed into a joke about boners followed into a memory joke and then left with a bit of cliffhanger at the end, yet I'm told this is all "Shit" and I should go back to my old roots.

No I'm sorry. You are stuck with rose colored glasses on when you first saw the show and because I'm tieing a story into all of it that is uninteresting to you, your ragging that it's the stories fault this show is failing.

Fuhjem said:

Really? Do you watch all the episodes or only one every couple weeks. Take the Crystal Episode which is 10 minutes long. If you broke that into two episodes one with Timmy creating the crystals and then the next where Schmoopy fights the beggar and then the next episode which shows how he survived, that would be AS clever as MAYBE what is happening right now. Maybe just maybe theres a reason I introduced a Dagger that changes peoples alingments, a spell that wipes peoples memory, a joke to make Douglass immune to certain different things. You are complaining before anything has even happend. Oh shit I guess it wouldn't be CLEVER if I TOLD YOU WHAT I WAS GOING TO USE EVERYTHING FOR. Doh!

Fans who cry about this are just looking for instant gratification when sorry it's a 5 minute episode and you can complain and say "Well maybe thats the problem" but it's either that or don't do the show at all and if you would say "Well then don't do that show because I think it's crap" then your opinion is moot at that point.

Every week. Different people. Same tears. Same responses.

You'd be surprised just how long things can go on with absolutely no story at all. Oh yes and you should really try to get some other people to do voices for you. It's really starting to show that you do them all, as there are only about 4-6 different voice tones.

Also your metaphor sucks total ass. I'm sorry but what I'm getting from that is that if you got a great cheese burger from a place one time and thought it was great then I went back and got shat apon I should still like the cheese burger.....or something....even though I didn't GET a cheeseburger. You yourself made clear the flaw in your own argument.

Nator

Jul 24, 2009
in this episodde rob made totaly clear that he doesn't want any ideas from fans.

http://www.urealms.com/flash/epi40billion.html

person427

May 28, 2009
Let me put it to you this way. I don't give a toss about the story. I'd rather have a funny series with a weak story then have a generic predictable fantasy tale with bland repetitive jokes that remind me of the Seth.
How does Unforgotten Realms possibly have a generic fantasy tale? Don't the heroes save the princess in generic stories? Do Dragons shapes shift in generic fantasy stories? Do generic fantasy stories have Abraham Lincoln and the Arbiter in them? And I'm pretty sure the jokes were repeated more in season 1 than seasons 2 and 3.

Nator

Jul 24, 2009
i think that the show is just as good as ever. so watc season 1 over and over. or you can just get your fucking ass ota here!!! i must say that i am very gratefull for robert doing this. so leave the show behind you. enjoy the story. or kep your complains to yourself!!!

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
This is the first time I notice it: Jaque has a monocle! He must be a powerful wizard!

And where is James(the warlock)?

My guess for the title of the next episode: Sir Schmoopy and the Order of Order.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
You'd be surprised just how long things can go on with absolutely no story at all. Oh yes and you should really try to get some other people to do voices for you. It's really starting to show that you do them all, as there are only about 4-6 different voice tones.

Also your metaphor sucks total ass. I'm sorry but what I'm getting from that is that if you got a great cheese burger from a place one time and thought it was great then I went back and got shat apon I should still like the cheese burger.....or something....even though I didn't GET a cheeseburger. You yourself made clear the flaw in your own argument.
It is? How many characters are in the show? Rob, Mike and Timmy and they do all the voices for there characters in the show. Also, my metaphor was a joke something you didn't get and was wasted on you. I don't think you will ever like this show again so I would just stop watching it.

Mar 1, 2009
SirSchmoopy said:

It is? How many characters are in the show? Rob, Mike and Timmy and they do all the voices for there characters in the show. Also, my metaphor was a joke something you didn't get and was wasted on you. I don't think you will ever like this show again so I would just stop watching it.
Communicating poorly and acting smug and superior when you are misunderstood is not being clever.
Oh yes and I know that there are only 3 REAL characters but I think you should try to get a bit more variety. I said 4-6 because even when a character is voiced by Rob or Mike they often sound different, like Gaary or Roamin. Oh yes and I watch the show because it's not unfunny. I just don't think it's nearly as funny as it used to be. The memory joke was okay the first time around but the second time reminded me hauntingly of Family Guy. Oh yes and the dick joke in my opinion wasn't a good idea. However awhile back (I forget which episode) when Douglas caught fire in the background was probably the highlight of the episode, if only because I hate him so much.

Mar 1, 2009
person427 said:
Let me put it to you this way. I don't give a toss about the story. I'd rather have a funny series with a weak story then have a generic predictable fantasy tale with bland repetitive jokes that remind me of the Seth.
How does Unforgotten Realms possibly have a generic fantasy tale? Don't the heroes save the princess in generic stories? Do Dragons shapes shift in generic fantasy stories? Do generic fantasy stories have Abraham Lincoln and the Arbiter in them? And I'm pretty sure the jokes were repeated more in season 1 than seasons 2 and 3.
I just meant the serious story line. Oh yes and dragons often shape shift in generic fantasy tales. Here lets see how many fantasy tales we can apply this to:

One hero with one or more side kicks must protect mystical crystals from a group who wants to destroy them out of pure malevolence.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Communicating poorly and acting smug and superior when you are misunderstood is not being clever.
Oh yes and I know that there are only 3 REAL characters but I think you should try to get a bit more variety. I said 4-6 because even when a character is voiced by Rob or Mike they often sound different, like Gaary or Roamin. Oh yes and I watch the show because it's not unfunny. I just don't think it's nearly as funny as it used to be. The memory joke was okay the first time around but the second time reminded me hauntingly of Family Guy. Oh yes and the dick joke in my opinion wasn't a good idea. However awhile back (I forget which episode) when Douglas caught fire in the background was probably the highlight of the episode, if only because I hate him so much.
Don't come here acting like your opinion is absolute if you don't want attitude. There are only three characters in the show. Rob and Mike, they voice they voice most characters as it is something I have always want to keep, the element of two dudes playing the game by themselves. Also, this is a low budget show to begin with. Your asking for something you can't have which is simply silly to ask in the first place.

Mar 1, 2009
Str8up_wizard said:
SirSchmoopy said:

troll go home, your starting to get annoying, why must you argue with the creator of the show you are trying to change? obviously rob doesn't agree with you and he doesn't even want people to think he may obey your idiotic fan request that hes willing to tell you tits or gtfo so plz gtfo...

person427 said:
I just meant the serious story line. Oh yes and dragons often shape shift in generic fantasy tales. Here lets see how many fantasy tales we can apply this to:

One hero with one or more side kicks must protect mystical crystals from a group who wants to destroy them out of pure malevolence.
plus your so wrong about so much...
1st D&D and D&D engine based games are the only fantasy games where dragons often change shape, but you know since they're playing and obvious mix of D&D WOW and Forgotten Realms, i'm sure they go by the same creature criteria. Sides i don't know very many people who like to memorize all the slight differences between creatures from various games, and game makers often make such things as race traits similar, and rob is a game maker who just happens to write a story about.

[[[[[Now Rob if at all, for any reason you feel like im making incorrect assumptions ill correct myself, since i like your show and do not want to taint it with my ideas, but would rather stop thinking for 6 min every week and watch your thoughts.]]]]]

2nd if you pay attention Sir Schmoopy of Awesometon is NOT a hero with sidekicks, he is a NOT hero with HERO side kicks.. (episode 31: I would have named him peter.)

and 3rd Sir Schmoopy is on a delivery/gathering quest not a protection quest, he isnt protecting the crytals hes destroying them... he is the group that wants them destroyed, the group that is wanting to keep them is malestrom and the group that wants to do things outta pure malevolence (the order of chaos) wants to destroy nador so pure chaos can reign, get it right. obviously you dont like storyline cuz your iq's too low to put 2 to 4...

SirSchmoopy said:

WoW dood im really starting to wonder how much back work you did for this because the one man show style robs got is what grants all the m1ke is g4y joking around, i cant remember where or when i heard it but i specificly remember rob saying that he does both ppl because he wants to have absolute control of fucking with mike, thats why there was nvr other ppl talking, and you just dont add shit in, like extra voices cuz it changes shit, if garry roamin rob timmy or mike suddenly got a different voice that shit would be wierd.

also he wasnt communicating poorly, maybe this analogy will work better for you, (for this your gonna need to watch episode 17 again (if youve ever seen it) because im sure your too lazy to even do that ill just simply quote it)

M1ke: ROB!!!
Rob:what?
M1ke: This is like the fourth episode in a row where all we've done is listen to conversations of NPC characters...
Rob: and?
M1ke: and, i would like to ya know get back to the game sometime instead of wasting hours upon hours listening to gary and roamin talking.
Rob: so wait you don't find gary and roamin entertaining?
M1ke: Well no it is kindof funny
Rob:But you wanna skip all the story and just get to the action?
M1ke: well kinda
Rob:Mike if ya wanted to skip all this role playing crap we would be playing unforgotten realms fouth edition.

see your m1ke, gay mike(no offence to RL mike just gay fake one) a gay little wiener that bitches about everything either way, but most importantly you ***** about all the story, (the only reason this is worth watching and you ***** about it) you admit you want story just not a real story, and even after you are made to look like a complete dumbass by rob you continue. well sure its not a great analagy but i got to accomplish multiple things with it. first i got to call m1ke g4y, second i reiterated your gay, third i got to quote an season 2 episode that fucking rocked, (im even sure you lol'd a few times before you heard this quote(assuming you watched it))and i also got to disprove your season 2 and 3 down the drain argument.

and all i hear is you constantly bitching about how the memory spell joke was ok but ultimately ruined by its multiple uses, when hello its a fuckin memory joke its ment to kill, often these jokes are called breather jokes, because while being funny they give you a second to breath so you dont suffocate from laughing too hard, but come on seriously your gonna act like the rest of it was unfunny? ( now i will say its not as funny as previous ones, but it was still funny) oh and wtf is with you and family guy, i mean honestly i havent heard of anyone quoting family guy since fuckin freshman year, its so forgotten it barely gets reruns on adultswim, fuck futuramas getting more attention than that show and that was just matt's side project, family guys almost long and forgotten (after sp killed it and it got its shitty spinoff the clevelands) but you sure seem to talk about it alot.

as for the fire joke, its episode: sirschmoopy and the philosophers shiny rocks, and honestly i would say its not that funny just cuz i lol'd so much harder in press B to jump when sirschmoopy kept going right in the face,(which btw rob is now a catch phrase me and my friends use when we wanna yell a headshot fail, oh and u should totally sue the hangover for clonin your shit, jk).

oh and rob is superior to you since he has created something and effected ppls lifes while the most youve done is fap on 4chan

so just in case you thought TL;DR

your a dick-badger and you need to TITS or GTFO.

[[[[[[ and a message to all PLz dont feed the trollz ]]]]]]]

oh and rob two things as for UROnline its probably better if you dont make it cuz my imagination makes it seem like a mix of oblivion/d&d/Diablo3 lore and graphics and no offence but i dont think your gonna be able to do that as a one man army. oh and i deleted my last post because it was a space waster and i didnt want it in front of this, but i wanted to say, your avatar is baddass dood.
No I'm not a troll, just because your a UR fanboy and I'm not doesn't need you mean to harass me with poor spelling and half baked arguments. You held on to the things I just mentioned in passing and completely ignored my valid points. Really you don't have to jump on me just because I don't like your favorite show as much as you do.

Mar 1, 2009
SirSchmoopy said:
Don't come here acting like your opinion is absolute if you don't want attitude. There are only three characters in the show. Rob and Mike, they voice they voice most characters as it is something I have always want to keep, the element of two dudes playing the game by themselves. Also, this is a low budget show to begin with. Your asking for something you can't have which is simply silly to ask in the first place.
I was just pointing out that with all the new characters coming in a little variety would be nice. You don't have to jump all over me just because I was trying to make some constructive criticism.

Mar 1, 2009
Str8up_wizard said:
as for the fire joke, its episode: sirschmoopy and the philosophers shiny rocks, and honestly i would say its not that funny just cuz i lol'd so much harder in press B to jump when sirschmoopy kept going right in the face,(which btw rob is now a catch phrase me and my friends use when we wanna yell a headshot fail, oh and u should totally sue the hangover for clonin your shit, jk).

oh and rob is superior to you since he has created something and effected ppls lifes while the most youve done is fap on 4chan

so just in case you thought TL;DR

your a dick-badger and you need to TITS or GTFO.

[[[[[[ and a message to all PLz dont feed the trollz ]]]]]]]
Here you have proven yourself to be a massive fanboy as well as an idiot. Please just stop harassing me.

Oh and Rob I guess if you want to voice all the characters that's fine but if you're not going to hire voice actors I suggest you try to do different voice tones because they get a bit samey. Yes yes, I know they're all voiced by Rob and Mike but in my opinion it takes away from the experience when most of the people have the same voice tone. That's just my opinion if you don't think so then you are free to ignore it.

Gryphonsflight

Aug 2, 2009
I'm surprised no one has guessed that Nailo is going to be Schmoopy's grandfather at this point. No 'Boner' roll for Schmoopy but Nailo is attracted... If this character is really the Grandmother.. things are going to get hillarious. Also, next title will totally be Sir Schmoopy and the Collection of Self-Immolating Emo Birds.

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
No I'm not a troll, just because your a UR fanboy and I'm not doesn't need you mean to harass me with poor spelling and half baked arguments. You held on to the things I just mentioned in passing and completely ignored my valid points. Really you don't have to jump on me just because I don't like your favorite show as much as you do.
I Find You to be a troll, because like a troll you start arguments and ***** about the show, but simply do not leave, but prefer to pretend like your opinion matters, when really all your trying to do is annoy people, as for me being a fanboy, I do like the shows yes, and i have seen them all true, but i am as much a fanboy of this as anyone who has done simply that with anything, if watching all the episodes makes me a massive fanboy than i am, now if your gonna say im a massive fanboy because i: A quote episodes, thats just good manners, if im going to revert back to something else i prefer to let everyone know where im coming from. B if its because i defend the show, thats simply because i like it, thats not fanatic, thats just an simple and obvious thing.

Also i do not harrass you, i simply reply to you, if you said something i agreed with i would have not had to reply, but because you obviously come back every few hours with some rebuttal I must continually reply to you. think about it logically when in an argument does one side just simply give up because the otherone says your just arguing with me?

if you had such valid points, i must ask, please list them in an format that doesn't come with rude comments, such "valid points" can only be ignored when you add in things like your "valid points" are better than my "half baked ideas", and its expecially annoying when you state i have half baked ideas, when i never stated any ideas, and you never state what my "half baked ideas" are. as you can see i call you on everything you say, while you just come up with more things for me to comment on. (an obvious troll tactic)

I was just pointing out that with all the new characters coming in a little variety would be nice. You don't have to jump all over me just because I was trying to make some constructive criticism.
The problem is you are not being constructive, your being destructive, your first comments stated things like this show sucks now. and its gone down hill. you are not being constructive like that... an example of constructive criticism would be to say something like, ive found that these episodes (season 1) had greater appeal to my audience than these new seasons.. thats constructive, your just a dick with a keyboard.

Here you have proven yourself to be a massive fanboy as well as an idiot. Please just stop harassing me.

Oh and Rob I guess if you want to voice all the characters that's fine but if you're not going to hire voice actors I suggest you try to do different voice tones because they get a bit samey. Yes yes, I know they're all voiced by Rob and Mike but in my opinion it takes away from the experience when most of the people have the same voice tone. That's just my opinion if you don't think so then you are free to ignore it.
Actually ive proven alot but that is not one of the things ive proven, at no time did i say something that you couldnt have, i simply quoted things, showed my respects to the creater of the show and corrected you, while yes i probably am a fan boy, these posts arent what prove it.

also i disagree when you say one person takes away from experience but im not gonna say your wrong because that is opinion based not factual, how ever i will give YOU a bit of constructive criticism, if you EVER want to be taken seriously by any artist, YOU do not come in aggressive and rude, "spitting" on thier work, until they reply and THEN say well maybe you should do this and that, because at that point the artist doesnt give a shit what you have to say because you've insulted his work, its obvious thats how he probably feels because before you got to put your two cents in he asked you to please leave, but even then you didnt... oh and thats why i yell dont feed trolls.

Kazooie

Jul 25, 2009
Lol douglas will be timmy the evil, and I just know from epic foreshadowing he's gonna be immune to freaking everything and be overpowered, and IDK why I'm just guessing but nader is going to die in 2 episodes >.>

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
Has anyone else had problems loading videos on here? I just get that swirly grey thingie in the top left corner

Yohaun

Jul 29, 2009
Zarthek said:
Sir Moops said:

If Douglas turns out to be Roamin, then the young Sir Schmoopy must be around there, since they sat next to eachother in Sorcerer school :p

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
I, however, think you do an excellent job. Nice work, and keep it coming =3

sir schmoopy.

Nov 22, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX62xGYb6xM&feature=related
guys stop this at 36 seconds
its the intro to one of the very first episodes
sto it at 36 secopnds and you can see nador on a ship

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
Savioritis said:
(and also more of a chance for Douglas to be Timmy the Evil and not Roamin).
HOW STUPID ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!

Seriously, wtf?!?!

I am SICK of both of these theories.

1: Timmy the Evil is a character that both Rob and Mike do all in their power to ignore, and have expressed open contempt towards. So why would they help give him ANY kind of backstory?

2: The show has hinted at several facts: that Awesometon apparently does not exist yet, that Douglass is going to be immune to death (possibly because he'd been killed by Schmoopy once before, but more likely something to do with the potion of endless life), that it has been over 1000 years since the Nador gems last came into existance (see Maelstrom vs Dragon Warrior) and that schmoopy is gonna give his old armor, equipment, beard and stuff to somebody. Given that and probably some other stuff i forgot to mention, WHY DOES EVERYBODY THINK THAT THIS IS CLOSE ENOUGH TO THE PRESENT TO WARRANT BEING ROAMIN?!

3: (Speculation on my part based on what has been said) The prophecy says that the dragon warrior comes into hogwats with an extra one of Nador's gems. Three characters have done that[albeit 2/3 indirectly]: Eluamous, Schmoopy, and Douglass, so the dragon warrior is one of those three.

4: Am i the only one who remembers James muttering that he had never been to the town that has statues of himself, the Arbiter and Steve? And that Flare is a light based attack? And that sunlight speeds up the process of depetrification from the stone dream spell? And that the dragon warrior cast flare right before.

person427

May 28, 2009
Kumomaru said:
Savioritis said:
(and also more of a chance for Douglas to be Timmy the Evil and not Roamin).
4: Am i the only one who remembers James muttering that he had never been to the town that has statues of himself, the Arbiter and Steve? And that Flare is a light based attack? And that sunlight speeds up the process of depetrification from the stone dream spell? And that the dragon warrior cast flare right before.
Wait, continue. This seems like an interesting theory.