Unforgotten Realms: Sir Schmoopy and the Goblet of Invisibility

Delmar Wynn

Nov 12, 2002
Wolcik said:
Lol Immunity to roofs XD and memory erasing spell was funny - I bet that this hot teacher is Smophy's grandma XD
That would explain why Rob didn't roll a boner check.

Cavouku

Mar 14, 2008
Sweet, Unforgotten Realms is continuing its tradition of completely mindfucking the plot.

Looking forward to the explanations about all this stuff. Though it does seem as though these Harry Potter episodes are shorter than they should be.

And obviously, the Goblet was Invisible.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Is the goblet of invisibility a joke? Like it was in the episode but it was invisible? Funny episode anyway, liked the err... I forgot what it was that I liked but I learned this spell...

Adrynck

Jul 9, 2009
great to see all the grandparents of the real time showing up
great episode btw, i hate it that i'm going to miss it 3 weeks :(

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
naa im pretty sure mr la strap gets turned into an axe. plus jacque never meets james in the present(future from now) he meets sir schmoopy instead and is discontinued and never brought outta roamin's backpack ever again yo.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
OMG I WAS WRONG I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SIR SCHMOOPY AND THE GOBLET OF FLARE!!!!

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
nope just that mr la strap isnt working for the order of chaos and instead whoever that kholbold in episode 35 was.... pinmissle is still a pinmissle yo.. watch it'll turn out that the kholbold works for Douglas but douglas doesnt remember because he got amnesia and it turns out that douglas is the guy who ends up killing/destroying/turning nader and whatnot... in year seven of hogwats of course...

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
after he dies and what not. or if u read the spoilers before the book came out..... when he turns into a robot.

Savioritis

Jul 22, 2009
Every time I hear "Pin-missile Attack!", I picture Jolteon... Am I the only one doing that??

And my prediction from last week seems to have been correct, and that frenchie is in fact Jacque before he gets stuck in an axe. I agree that the episode did feel short, but it introduced a lot of new things (Frenchie, a new spell, that new female character, and also more of a chance for Douglas to be Timmy the Evil and not Roamin).

And if anyone did not see Pinmissile being a good guy coming, you haven't read the HP books, have you?

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
Sir Moops said:
I'm pretty sure Douglas is going to become Timmy the evil.
idk dawg i just thought that too, but professor walrus did say but how are you going to do that Timmy, our characters aren't even directly connected to the storyline in episode 33 2 episodes after Douglas was introduced yo. although if he was it would make sense why he would want them dead in the future and also be extremely powerful, cuz obviously sir schmoopy bailed on him when he went back to the future and douglas got really pissed.....

so id say theres about a 40%chance rate on this.... oh and just for giggles yo, back when douglas reunites with his dad, the king, his dad calls him douglas, just thought that was worth mentioning.

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
urgh76 said:
OMG I WAS WRONG I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SIR SCHMOOPY AND THE GOBLET OF FLARE!!!!
that would have been so funny, but the next ones probably sir schmoopy and the order of chaos

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
Futurama reference! And apparently I'm the only person that caught it?

Nator

Jul 24, 2009
timmy the evil must be duglas. timmy must be the fallen guardian.(ep 33: question mark face) he says, and i repeat: kill them in their sleep. with a gun. and what is that groundbold later told to do? he said it i repeat: kill them in their sleep, with a gun. (groundbold!)and the frency makes timmy conectd to the order of chaos. nador must have cheated 5 times and beacome evil. so timmy want the nador gems at the mountain of almost certain doom. and sumon nador.

and the next episode will probaly get the name:

sir schmoopy and the order of very comlex and confusing spells.

but we need to know something.
where is malestrom. and who scmoopys anchestors are. (again ep 33)

Zarthek

Apr 12, 2009
Sir Moops said:
I'm pretty sure Douglas is going to become Timmy the evil.
I don't know... he's starting to look like Roman.... Anyway if the french Order or Chaos dude being the professor... doesn't that make Pinmissle a good guy?