Unforgotten Realms: Sir Schmoopy and the Goblet of Invisibility

Nator

Jul 24, 2009
... when nador took them to hagwarts. didn't schmoopy already have tree sins? so how did he then get his third in the chamber of classefied informasion?

Tiny116

The Cheerful Pessimist
May 6, 2009
Zarthek said:
Sir Moops said:
I'm pretty sure Douglas is going to become Timmy the evil.
I don't know... he's starting to look like Roman.... Anyway if the french Order or Chaos dude being the professor... doesn't that make Pinmissle a good guy?
I don't think he'll be Roman...we've already met him in the past, he turned out to be the NPC quest guy remeber. Does anyone think that the fact Douglas's surname is Winchester is a Supernatural reference or is that just me?

mcmar

Jun 28, 2009
awesome episode as usual and the memory spell part was hilarious along with jacque coming back and the resistance to rooves. so is timmy the evil practically immune to everything by the time he actually becomes timmy the evil since so far hes got flame retardant skin and immunity to petrification and rooves. Only thing i hope for in the next one is that its a little longer than the actual 4 minutes or so of new footage but I do realize how hard it is to keep these things coming every week

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Hah, I like the running gag with Douglass getting in trouble and becoming "immune" over time...

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
The only problem is that why did the order of chaos guy go for the crystal, is that really Charles or is Xavier a good guy, He does act differently, Charles actually acted somewhat normal

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
Nator said:
timmy the evil must be duglas. timmy must be the fallen guardian.(ep 33: question mark face) he says, and i repeat: kill them in their sleep. with a gun. and what is that groundbold later told to do? he said it i repeat: kill them in their sleep, with a gun. (groundbold!)and the frency makes timmy conectd to the order of chaos. nador must have cheated 5 times and beacome evil. so timmy want the nador gems at the mountain of almost certain doom. and sumon nador.

and the next episode will probaly get the name:

sir schmoopy and the order of very comlex and confusing spells.

but we need to know something.
where is malestrom. and who scmoopys anchestors are. (again ep 33)
Dude Douglas is not timmy the evil, he just sounds like rob's little brother but they are making him look cool now.ok so stop it

Zarthek

Apr 12, 2009
Tiny116 said:
Zarthek said:
Sir Moops said:
I'm pretty sure Douglas is going to become Timmy the evil.
I don't know... he's starting to look like Roman.... Anyway if the french Order or Chaos dude being the professor... doesn't that make Pinmissle a good guy?
I don't think he'll be Roman...we've already met him in the past, he turned out to be the NPC quest guy remeber. Does anyone think that the fact Douglas's surname is Winchester is a Supernatural reference or is that just me?

the NPC quest guy Roman turned out to be the french shapeshifter working for what seemed to be a young maelstrom... sheesh this series just gets more confusing.

Nator

Jul 24, 2009
i just want to know whu sir schmoopys anchestors are now. we can dicuss all other charachers untill we get blue in the face!

Mar 1, 2009
There was absolutely nothing in this nothing in this episode that couldn't be seen coming a mile away. The only slightly funny joke was the FIRST memory joke, but the other to just remind me hauntingly of Seth Macfarlane. That's what's happening to Robert Moran. He just puts bland repetitive garbage out in place of an actually good episode because no matter what he does people tell him he's great.

Celynn

Jul 10, 2008
I thought the episode was great, really funny, as usual. And guys, it only felt short because the last couple episodes were abnormally long. This is the proper length. I actually thought the episode was long enough.

Keep up the great work, Rob!

daedrick

Jul 23, 2008
''Qu'est-ce que c'est ca? Un... dans mon pantalon'' ROFL... that one, made me ROFL.

Huuurm, hurm... Yes, anyway, I see that you included the ''nobody care love story type of thing parody'', cool beans! Made me smile. Also, didnt see that coming, about the axe french guy... funny stuff. I liked that one. Keep hem coming. :p

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
why was it called sir schmoopy and the goblet of invisibility if there wasnt even a goblet of invisibility, unless there was an invisible goblet you had to find in the episode to win the prize

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
hortez the champion of the frozen wastes said:
There was absolutely nothing in this nothing in this episode that couldn't be seen coming a mile away. The only slightly funny joke was the FIRST memory joke, but the other to just remind me hauntingly of Seth Macfarlane. That's what's happening to Robert Moran. He just puts bland repetitive garbage out in place of an actually good episode because no matter what he does people tell him he's great.
Cool story Hansel.

ccdistancerunner

Sep 11, 2008
Lol, way to bring Classic UR into this series. Jaque Strap. That is classic.
"And grabing your dic- I mean dice." That was pretty epic.
EDIT: Did anyone else notice that Rob rolled a bulbasaur on the UR Quiz?