Unforgotten Realms: Sir Schmoopy and the Goblet of Invisibility

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
You know, it's very likely that Jaques is gonna end up turned into an axe by the PowerfulEnchantressOfThisTown lady. Why else would she be there?

The kobold who ordered the Groundbold assassin to kill Schmoopy couldn't have been Maelstrom, since...no mismatched eyes or eyepatch.

This is the way-past, so Douglas probably isn't Roamin unless Roamin's very old, though...it seems ironic that we get him and Roamin to be like..."Stone Dream!".

Timmy The Evil (though some may call him Tim) wouldn't be Douglas because Mike and Rob totally made him up on der spot.

What bothers me is how Schmoopy's being called the Dragon Warrior all this time - while in the body of James, the Dragon Warrior's son - and the actual Dragon Warrior had shown up looking like Schmoopy's original form, wielding nunchucks. That...is giving me weird thoughts.

theunreliablecritic

Jun 13, 2009
i wonder if they are just going to wait until the last harry potter movie comes out or if they`re going to just make it up as they go.............. please don`t do a scar joke.......is it just me or does the sorceror class in the game turn the players into idiots.......i mean look at the nailo character..........i refuse to say kobold.....oh crap i just said it..........

JumpingGirraffe

Jun 18, 2009
hortez the champion of the frozen wastes said:
because no matter what he does people tell him he's great.
Aw man Rob, this episode was really great! Really, just Great, Great, Great Great.
What mysteries lie in the rest of the Hogwats, there is 3 left, can't wait! XD

Cavouku

Mar 14, 2008
You have to hand it for Rob to make as much complicated backstory as possible. Probably on the spot, too, I'd bet.

The funny thing is; why hasn't he put on the stuff he looted from his hot wolf body? Didn't he get his nunchukus, dual wield carage wheel shields, blue armor and beard from the wolf body?

...Though how the wolf came into possession of all that stuff is odd, since Schmoopy's body, and presumably everything he had was blown to shit.

Still, this should prove interesting once/if Rob remembers that. And I love how there's the possibility for Schmoopy making James his(Schmoopy's) grandfather. While also possibly making James his own grandfather? Making them half... cousins or...

...Wait, the fuck!? If Schmoopy knows what's good for him he'll use that Pokemon dice on his boner checks while in the past.

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
Well, that was amusing. Jacque LeStrap and the boner check was heaps lol.
Are Rob and Mike going to get that Artifact book from Timmy, so they can find out the purpose of the Nador Gems and stuff?

...God, I sound so much like a fanboy after reading that. =S

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
...no matter what he does people tell him he's great.
And no matter what he does people will say the same things you are saying. Its a show some episodes will be better than others, just because you don't like one doesn't mean its all going to hell.

If however you don't like most of them then why continue to watch?

You know if doug turns evil (or turns out to be timmy the evil) he will be resistant to a lot of things, even roofs. Thats got to be useful in some way.

Woem

May 28, 2009
CG55 said:
What do you know? Learning French in school actually paid off!

Translation: "What is this? There is a large pig in my pants and it is very..." *cough*cough*

I like how Jacque is using axes.
Yup, I had to laugh so hard about that :) I'm so glad Jacques is back!

shirin238

Aug 19, 2008
ccdistancerunner said:
EDIT: Did anyone else notice that Rob rolled a bulbasaur on the UR Quiz?
*LeGasp* Bad Rob, bad!!
You should be ashamed of yourself good sir.

herio

May 20, 2009
that was over fast not that i mind but i like them when there a bity longer i know flash takes time but if you dont have the length why not just postpone the update

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
Tiny116 said:
Zarthek said:
Sir Moops said:
I'm pretty sure Douglas is going to become Timmy the evil.
I don't know... he's starting to look like Roman.... Anyway if the french Order or Chaos dude being the professor... doesn't that make Pinmissle a good guy?
I don't think he'll be Roman...we've already met him in the past, he turned out to be the NPC quest guy remeber. Does anyone think that the fact Douglas's surname is Winchester is a Supernatural reference or is that just me?

Wasen't that Roamin a spy for the kobolds (Or Groundbolds.) Anyway we'll find out who he becomes when his voice deepens.

messy

Dec 3, 2008
Bit short, the only funny bit for me was the code names at the beginning. I'm glad the memory joke only went through two cycles, because personally I'm getting annoyed with jokes that go on and on and on (I'm looking at you; latest family guy episodes)

The worst of the harry potter parodies so far

kijo98

Jul 29, 2009
I like when that girl walks by and he says "As soon as any girl walks by your rolling your boner check. And when she walks by you dont even touch your dick...i mean dice

Mar 1, 2009
Knight Templar said:
...no matter what he does people tell him he's great.
And no matter what he does people will say the same things you are saying. Its a show some episodes will be better than others, just because you don't like one doesn't mean its all going to hell.

If however you don't like most of them then why continue to watch?

You know if doug turns evil (or turns out to be timmy the evil) he will be resistant to a lot of things, even roofs. Thats got to be useful in some way.
No season 3 went to hell, along with the end of season 2. Season 1 was amazing though, and I just check in every now and again to see if its gotten better all.

chickenlord

May 14, 2008
danm they're shorter again =/ ahh well i know it couldnt last, great sode Rob keep up the good goow work! But...how long will this harry pooter series be? 7 like the books?

Ashbax

Jan 7, 2009
swaki said:
sacre bleu!

i cant wait for the plot twist where stingbeetle admits hes using steroids.
Or rather, injecting himself with testostorone.

He isnt getting ripped, hes just getting stubble and growing. :eek:

Anyways...This series isnt as funny as it used to be...

Hijuice

Jun 26, 2009
Ohhh baby now were back on track :D That there is the UR ive been missing!

Cheeers Robo

Who the hell cares this week if its short, it was good! ... Your cock is short but you still find it enjoyable yeah? :D It's a joke don't take offence but the point is quality not quantity.