Unforgotten Realms: Sir Schmoopy and the Goblet of Invisibility

IWCAS

Jul 28, 2009
lol. this is my favorite one yet. I wish the episodes were still like 16 minutes long though.

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
xitel said:
Futurama reference! And apparently I'm the only person that caught it?
yup, caught it but thats also a reference used in alot of scifishit like it happened in the twilight zone. atleast i think it did.

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
Nator said:
timmy the evil must be duglas. timmy must be the fallen guardian.(ep 33: question mark face) he says, and i repeat: kill them in their sleep. with a gun. and what is that groundbold later told to do? he said it i repeat: kill them in their sleep, with a gun. (groundbold!)and the frency makes timmy conectd to the order of chaos. nador must have cheated 5 times and beacome evil. so timmy want the nador gems at the mountain of almost certain doom. and sumon nador.

and the next episode will probaly get the name:

sir schmoopy and the order of very comlex and confusing spells.

but we need to know something.
where is malestrom. and who scmoopys anchestors are. (again ep 33)

but the groundbold assasin wanted to kill douglas, and la strap works for (who will assume at this time is malestrom, even tho the dragon warrior didnt exist yet cuz technically the order of chaos thinks sir schmoopy (or james) is the dragon warrior when hes really the dragon warriors son back in time, meaning he either is going to father himself or the dragon warrior isnt around yet, thus meaning malestrom doesnt exist....). so if that is the case malestrom would have wanted timmy the evil dead, but that wouldnt make any sense with the plot line. unless im missing something you could clear up.

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
Zarthek said:
Sir Moops said:
I'm pretty sure Douglas is going to become Timmy the evil.
I don't know... he's starting to look like Roman.... Anyway if the french Order or Chaos dude being the professor... doesn't that make Pinmissle a good guy?
ya it would thats why i think hes unrelated. kinda like how in storys theres two evil sides fighting for power and only one good side.

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
Nator said:
... when nador took them to hagwarts. didn't schmoopy already have tree sins? so how did he then get his third in the chamber of classefied informasion?
because he traveled back in time behind the time period he would have to have been in to get the scar, but he hadnt commited the sin naturally so he didnt feel the pain then....

"looking into the future? of course! schmoopy thats your third sin, and your only feeling it now because now is when it happened. damn, time travels really confusing stuff" - eluamous nailo in the chamber of classifyed information.

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
Tiny116 said:
Zarthek said:
Sir Moops said:
I'm pretty sure Douglas is going to become Timmy the evil.
I don't know... he's starting to look like Roman.... Anyway if the french Order or Chaos dude being the professor... doesn't that make Pinmissle a good guy?
I don't think he'll be Roman...we've already met him in the past, he turned out to be the NPC quest guy remeber. Does anyone think that the fact Douglas's surname is Winchester is a Supernatural reference or is that just me?
idk its possible i just think at the end of this time story flashback part plot, theyre gonna sack him to stop nader.... just a thought. and the roamin we saw in the past was la strap.

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
hortez the champion of the frozen wastes said:
There was absolutely nothing in this nothing in this episode that couldn't be seen coming a mile away. The only slightly funny joke was the FIRST memory joke, but the other to just remind me hauntingly of Seth Macfarlane. That's what's happening to Robert Moran. He just puts bland repetitive garbage out in place of an actually good episode because no matter what he does people tell him he's great.
seth macfarland can eat clown shoes hes so not funny, and what robs doing is opening up an bunch of side questing for later, i mean come on hes opened two different evils showing that there is some fight for power, and now the heros have been captured, and well get a big tablespoon of info in the next episode..

Nator

Jul 24, 2009
consider that pinmissile was on the side with the gems. witch would make it possible he protected it.

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
FalloutJack said:
You know, it's very likely that Jaques is gonna end up turned into an axe by the PowerfulEnchantressOfThisTown lady. Why else would she be there?

The kobold who ordered the Groundbold assassin to kill Schmoopy couldn't have been Maelstrom, since...no mismatched eyes or eyepatch.

This is the way-past, so Douglas probably isn't Roamin unless Roamin's very old, though...it seems ironic that we get him and Roamin to be like..."Stone Dream!".

Timmy The Evil (though some may call him Tim) wouldn't be Douglas because Mike and Rob totally made him up on der spot.

What bothers me is how Schmoopy's being called the Dragon Warrior all this time - while in the body of James, the Dragon Warrior's son - and the actual Dragon Warrior had shown up looking like Schmoopy's original form, wielding nunchucks. That...is giving me weird thoughts.
i agree with everything but the douglas thing.... douglas was la strap remember... douglas three was made up on the spot.

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
Knight Templar said:
...no matter what he does people tell him he's great.
And no matter what he does people will say the same things you are saying. Its a show some episodes will be better than others, just because you don't like one doesn't mean its all going to hell.

If however you don't like most of them then why continue to watch?

You know if doug turns evil (or turns out to be timmy the evil) he will be resistant to a lot of things, even roofs. Thats got to be useful in some way.
No season 3 went to hell, along with the end of season 2. Season 1 was amazing though, and I just check in every now and again to see if its gotten better all.
um incorrect sir, season 3 went back in tyme..... and he had to send them back intyme to find nader cuz they lost the "unforgotten realms artifact and ledgends book", so they had to go back in time an ask nader himself... duhhhhhhhhhhhhhj

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
daigdair113 said:
I think the episodes are shorter because they come every week instead of every other week
ya plus season one was forever ago... i remember watching those 8 episodes back on newgrounds before newgrounds suxed. this was the best thing on there.

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
Str8up_wizard said:
daigdair113 said:
I think the episodes are shorter because they come every week instead of every other week
ya plus season one was forever ago... i remember watching those 8 episodes back on newgrounds before newgrounds suxed. this was the best thing on there.
robs been doing this for years for all we know he literally does have a UF DM & PH book at his house that he made to play with his friends. i mean id buy a limited edition copy..

oh and rob if your reading this... when does UF the online adventure come out... i remember you talkin about that what like 3-4 yrs ago (just givin u a hard time) dungeon runners beat you to the punch dawg..

Mar 1, 2009
Str8up_wizard said:
There was absolutely nothing in this nothing in this episode that couldn't be seen coming a mile away. The only slightly funny joke was the FIRST memory joke, but the other to just remind me hauntingly of Seth Macfarlane. That's what's happening to Robert Moran. He just puts bland repetitive garbage out in place of an actually good episode because no matter what he does people tell him he's great.
seth macfarland can eat clown shoes hes so not funny, and what robs doing is opening up an bunch of side questing for later, i mean come on hes opened two different evils showing that there is some fight for power, and now the heros have been captured, and well get a big tablespoon of info in the next episode..
Let me put it to you this way. I don't give a toss about the story. I'd rather have a funny series with a weak story then have a generic predictable fantasy tale with bland repetitive jokes that remind me of the Seth. If you're into Unforgotten Realms for the story that's like going to McDonalds for premium gourmet food.

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
Wait... just one thing.
When did "our heroes" realise they are back in time? I kinda don't remember it.

hellheart

Jun 24, 2009
Str8up_wizard said:
Nator said:
timmy the evil must be duglas. timmy must be the fallen guardian.(ep 33: question mark face) he says, and i repeat: kill them in their sleep. with a gun. and what is that groundbold later told to do? he said it i repeat: kill them in their sleep, with a gun. (groundbold!)and the frency makes timmy conectd to the order of chaos. nador must have cheated 5 times and beacome evil. so timmy want the nador gems at the mountain of almost certain doom. and sumon nador.

and the next episode will probaly get the name:

sir schmoopy and the order of very comlex and confusing spells.

but we need to know something.
where is malestrom. and who scmoopys anchestors are. (again ep 33)

but the groundbold assasin wanted to kill douglas, and la strap works for (who will assume at this time is malestrom, even tho the dragon warrior didnt exist yet cuz technically the order of chaos thinks sir schmoopy (or james) is the dragon warrior when hes really the dragon warriors son back in time, meaning he either is going to father himself or the dragon warrior isnt around yet, thus meaning malestrom doesnt exist....). so if that is the case malestrom would have wanted timmy the evil dead, but that wouldnt make any sense with the plot line. unless im missing something you could clear up.
I think what you're forgettin is that, biologically, malestrom isn't the dragon warrior's son, he's the son of the previous(?) ogre king and the shape-shifting dragon. james is the only true son of the dragon warrior(i think), him, malestom and stevenson(if thats how it's spelled) are simply half-brothers and referred to collectively as the dragon warrior's sons