Unforgotten Realms: Sir Schmoopy and the Goblet of Invisibility

Mar 1, 2009
SirSchmoopy said:
hortez the champion of the frozen wastes said:
Communicating poorly and acting smug and superior when you are misunderstood is not being clever.
Oh yes and I know that there are only 3 REAL characters but I think you should try to get a bit more variety. I said 4-6 because even when a character is voiced by Rob or Mike they often sound different, like Gaary or Roamin. Oh yes and I watch the show because it's not unfunny. I just don't think it's nearly as funny as it used to be. The memory joke was okay the first time around but the second time reminded me hauntingly of Family Guy. Oh yes and the dick joke in my opinion wasn't a good idea. However awhile back (I forget which episode) when Douglas caught fire in the background was probably the highlight of the episode, if only because I hate him so much.
Don't come here acting like your opinion is absolute if you don't want attitude. There are only three characters in the show. Rob and Mike, they voice they voice most characters as it is something I have always want to keep, the element of two dudes playing the game by themselves. Also, this is a low budget show to begin with. Your asking for something you can't have which is simply silly to ask in the first place.
I was just pointing out that with all the new characters coming in a little variety would be nice. You don't have to jump all over me just because I was trying to make some constructive criticism.

Mar 1, 2009
Str8up_wizard said:
as for the fire joke, its episode: sirschmoopy and the philosophers shiny rocks, and honestly i would say its not that funny just cuz i lol'd so much harder in press B to jump when sirschmoopy kept going right in the face,(which btw rob is now a catch phrase me and my friends use when we wanna yell a headshot fail, oh and u should totally sue the hangover for clonin your shit, jk).

oh and rob is superior to you since he has created something and effected ppls lifes while the most youve done is fap on 4chan

so just in case you thought TL;DR

your a dick-badger and you need to TITS or GTFO.

[[[[[[ and a message to all PLz dont feed the trollz ]]]]]]]
Here you have proven yourself to be a massive fanboy as well as an idiot. Please just stop harassing me.

Oh and Rob I guess if you want to voice all the characters that's fine but if you're not going to hire voice actors I suggest you try to do different voice tones because they get a bit samey. Yes yes, I know they're all voiced by Rob and Mike but in my opinion it takes away from the experience when most of the people have the same voice tone. That's just my opinion if you don't think so then you are free to ignore it.

Gryphonsflight

Aug 2, 2009
I'm surprised no one has guessed that Nailo is going to be Schmoopy's grandfather at this point. No 'Boner' roll for Schmoopy but Nailo is attracted... If this character is really the Grandmother.. things are going to get hillarious. Also, next title will totally be Sir Schmoopy and the Collection of Self-Immolating Emo Birds.

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
No I'm not a troll, just because your a UR fanboy and I'm not doesn't need you mean to harass me with poor spelling and half baked arguments. You held on to the things I just mentioned in passing and completely ignored my valid points. Really you don't have to jump on me just because I don't like your favorite show as much as you do.
I Find You to be a troll, because like a troll you start arguments and ***** about the show, but simply do not leave, but prefer to pretend like your opinion matters, when really all your trying to do is annoy people, as for me being a fanboy, I do like the shows yes, and i have seen them all true, but i am as much a fanboy of this as anyone who has done simply that with anything, if watching all the episodes makes me a massive fanboy than i am, now if your gonna say im a massive fanboy because i: A quote episodes, thats just good manners, if im going to revert back to something else i prefer to let everyone know where im coming from. B if its because i defend the show, thats simply because i like it, thats not fanatic, thats just an simple and obvious thing.

Also i do not harrass you, i simply reply to you, if you said something i agreed with i would have not had to reply, but because you obviously come back every few hours with some rebuttal I must continually reply to you. think about it logically when in an argument does one side just simply give up because the otherone says your just arguing with me?

if you had such valid points, i must ask, please list them in an format that doesn't come with rude comments, such "valid points" can only be ignored when you add in things like your "valid points" are better than my "half baked ideas", and its expecially annoying when you state i have half baked ideas, when i never stated any ideas, and you never state what my "half baked ideas" are. as you can see i call you on everything you say, while you just come up with more things for me to comment on. (an obvious troll tactic)

I was just pointing out that with all the new characters coming in a little variety would be nice. You don't have to jump all over me just because I was trying to make some constructive criticism.
The problem is you are not being constructive, your being destructive, your first comments stated things like this show sucks now. and its gone down hill. you are not being constructive like that... an example of constructive criticism would be to say something like, ive found that these episodes (season 1) had greater appeal to my audience than these new seasons.. thats constructive, your just a dick with a keyboard.

Here you have proven yourself to be a massive fanboy as well as an idiot. Please just stop harassing me.

Oh and Rob I guess if you want to voice all the characters that's fine but if you're not going to hire voice actors I suggest you try to do different voice tones because they get a bit samey. Yes yes, I know they're all voiced by Rob and Mike but in my opinion it takes away from the experience when most of the people have the same voice tone. That's just my opinion if you don't think so then you are free to ignore it.
Actually ive proven alot but that is not one of the things ive proven, at no time did i say something that you couldnt have, i simply quoted things, showed my respects to the creater of the show and corrected you, while yes i probably am a fan boy, these posts arent what prove it.

also i disagree when you say one person takes away from experience but im not gonna say your wrong because that is opinion based not factual, how ever i will give YOU a bit of constructive criticism, if you EVER want to be taken seriously by any artist, YOU do not come in aggressive and rude, "spitting" on thier work, until they reply and THEN say well maybe you should do this and that, because at that point the artist doesnt give a shit what you have to say because you've insulted his work, its obvious thats how he probably feels because before you got to put your two cents in he asked you to please leave, but even then you didnt... oh and thats why i yell dont feed trolls.

Kazooie

Jul 25, 2009
Lol douglas will be timmy the evil, and I just know from epic foreshadowing he's gonna be immune to freaking everything and be overpowered, and IDK why I'm just guessing but nader is going to die in 2 episodes >.>

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
Has anyone else had problems loading videos on here? I just get that swirly grey thingie in the top left corner

Yohaun

Jul 29, 2009
Zarthek said:
Sir Moops said:
I'm pretty sure Douglas is going to become Timmy the evil.
I don't know... he's starting to look like Roman.... Anyway if the french Order or Chaos dude being the professor... doesn't that make Pinmissle a good guy?

If Douglas turns out to be Roamin, then the young Sir Schmoopy must be around there, since they sat next to eachother in Sorcerer school :p

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
Communicating poorly and acting smug and superior when you are misunderstood is not being clever.
Oh yes and I know that there are only 3 REAL characters but I think you should try to get a bit more variety. I said 4-6 because even when a character is voiced by Rob or Mike they often sound different, like Gaary or Roamin. Oh yes and I watch the show because it's not unfunny. I just don't think it's nearly as funny as it used to be. The memory joke was okay the first time around but the second time reminded me hauntingly of Family Guy. Oh yes and the dick joke in my opinion wasn't a good idea. However awhile back (I forget which episode) when Douglas caught fire in the background was probably the highlight of the episode, if only because I hate him so much.
Don't come here acting like your opinion is absolute if you don't want attitude. There are only three characters in the show. Rob and Mike, they voice they voice most characters as it is something I have always want to keep, the element of two dudes playing the game by themselves. Also, this is a low budget show to begin with. Your asking for something you can't have which is simply silly to ask in the first place.
I, however, think you do an excellent job. Nice work, and keep it coming =3

sir schmoopy.

Nov 22, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX62xGYb6xM&feature=related
guys stop this at 36 seconds
its the intro to one of the very first episodes
sto it at 36 secopnds and you can see nador on a ship

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
Savioritis said:
(and also more of a chance for Douglas to be Timmy the Evil and not Roamin).
HOW STUPID ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!

Seriously, wtf?!?!

I am SICK of both of these theories.

1: Timmy the Evil is a character that both Rob and Mike do all in their power to ignore, and have expressed open contempt towards. So why would they help give him ANY kind of backstory?

2: The show has hinted at several facts: that Awesometon apparently does not exist yet, that Douglass is going to be immune to death (possibly because he'd been killed by Schmoopy once before, but more likely something to do with the potion of endless life), that it has been over 1000 years since the Nador gems last came into existance (see Maelstrom vs Dragon Warrior) and that schmoopy is gonna give his old armor, equipment, beard and stuff to somebody. Given that and probably some other stuff i forgot to mention, WHY DOES EVERYBODY THINK THAT THIS IS CLOSE ENOUGH TO THE PRESENT TO WARRANT BEING ROAMIN?!

3: (Speculation on my part based on what has been said) The prophecy says that the dragon warrior comes into hogwats with an extra one of Nador's gems. Three characters have done that[albeit 2/3 indirectly]: Eluamous, Schmoopy, and Douglass, so the dragon warrior is one of those three.

4: Am i the only one who remembers James muttering that he had never been to the town that has statues of himself, the Arbiter and Steve? And that Flare is a light based attack? And that sunlight speeds up the process of depetrification from the stone dream spell? And that the dragon warrior cast flare right before.

person427

May 28, 2009
Kumomaru said:
Savioritis said:
(and also more of a chance for Douglas to be Timmy the Evil and not Roamin).
4: Am i the only one who remembers James muttering that he had never been to the town that has statues of himself, the Arbiter and Steve? And that Flare is a light based attack? And that sunlight speeds up the process of depetrification from the stone dream spell? And that the dragon warrior cast flare right before.
Wait, continue. This seems like an interesting theory.