Unforgotten Realms: Sir Schmoopy and the Half French Prince

Greatjosh

May 21, 2009
lol classic, i love how at the end of every episode dougless becomes immune to something else xD

oh when are gary and roamin coming back *hides from instant kill spells*

and people complaining about stupid things like repetetion just shh cause its funny :eek:

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
water in the general direction of repetitive repeated harry potter jokes and the reverso memorino gag.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
omg awesome but u skipped a year so i would give a great rating except for that fact.......................... whats this? a spell called reverso memorito *phoom* whats this? a spell called reverso memorito *phoom* whats this? a spell called reverso memorito *phoom* whats this? a spell called reverso memorito *phoom* whats this? a spell called reverso memorito *phoom* whats this? a spell called reverso memorito *phoom* whats this? a spell called reverso memorito *phoom* PWNAGE

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
I wonder what could happen if Jacque remembered who he was back in the present. Also, why wouldn't Schmoopy and Nailo recognize Jacque when he was Mr. Strap? I guess saying that he sounded just like Jaqcue would've been rascist, even if they were talking about the same enchanted talking axe.

Ursus Astrorum

Mar 20, 2008
Awesomeness as usual. A bit of an odd glitch, though: Schmoopy's eyes flash into swirly eyes as he walks off after asking about the chicken wings.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
OOH HO moreme' that is where u r a wrong they skipped a book numero 5 moreme' edit: oops i meant to quote justagiggleo

Random Man

Jun 20, 2009
wait a minute, I thought Beleivers couldn't do anything bad? Wait scratch that i just remembered that he's commited all his sins and thus can to evil things.

Izzy_of_awesometon

Jun 24, 2009
Anacortian said:
What!? Did you just try to permanently silence me? You Suck?

If fact, this whole season sucks! First season was by far the best. I liked Schmoopy better in beard and blue. Douglass is stupid; with a stupid name. Did the writer suddenly catch downs? I should be the writer! I totally saw the Jacques twist coming. Enough Harry Potter crap!

*poof*
*H2O*

*RIP*
You think you can do a better job? then make your own flash. In the mean time, i love it. And I agree, douglas is starting to look like gavin. Oh well....we'll see how that turns out.

Str8up_wizard

May 29, 2009
Chrissyluky said:
ferocious beavers o_O. good episode worth the wait. how did douglas get off that cliff btw???
obviously he became immune to roofs and falling.

Mordwyl said:
... And that puts Jacques and Petey back in the party. Who knows, perhaps Roaming and Gaary will follow, though who's to say he wasn't introduced already?
id say maybe, but i think theyre in the time period with thier grandmothers how would roamin be around thats gotta be 300 years b4 his birth (dwarfs live a long time ya know)

Lemur_Ninja said:
Is it me, or does it seem like Douglas is changing into Gavin? The learning of "Stone Dream" and the way his hair is looking like Gavin's is starting to point out more to me.
it is a possiblility cuz vampires do live for pratically forever, he would be able to handle time skips.

gigastrike said:
So Jaque has been a believer all this time. I wonder how many others there are.
ya thats really confusing since nador said he was the last one.

well if jaque really is a member of the order of chaos then that means nador really can turn. dun dun dun duuuuuunnnnnn

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
Izzy_of_awesometon said:
Anacortian said:
What!? Did you just try to permanently silence me? You Suck?

If fact, this whole season sucks! First season was by far the best. I liked Schmoopy better in beard and blue. Douglass is stupid; with a stupid name. Did the writer suddenly catch downs? I should be the writer! I totally saw the Jacques twist coming. Enough Harry Potter crap!

*poof*
*H2O*

*RIP*
You think you can do a better job? then make your own flash. In the mean time, i love it. And I agree, douglas is starting to look like gavin. Oh well....we'll see how that turns out.
Looked to me like he was playing off of Rob's "Whine to water" joke =/ i did the same thing.

Jun 8, 2009
At 4:11, Eluomous Nailo fails his dexterity roll.

That was one of the funnier episodes. Funny thing though, how did Nailo remember Schmoopy casting the spell if he was hit by it too? Damn you fridge logic!

luis_18

Jul 14, 2009
Ok i have a question...
If cristals cannot be taken, then how did malestrom took a cristal from Sir Schmoopy in the last episode of the first season?

Great episode and show BTW

DaBozz

May 27, 2009
Haha,
**Spoiler maybeh***

Douglass is actually Timmy the EVIL in the past...and probably will be immune to all those spells when the time comes to fight him ;)

if Im correct Rob, you gotta make me a character in the show for one episode ;)

LaDan2189

Aug 6, 2009
Look. Moran needs to stop worrying about his fans whining. I'm sick of him bringing it up in the episodes and ruining the continuity. Every time he complains about his fans he is stooping to their level. I say stop worrying about what they are saying if you are going to do your own thing anyway. Stop whining about our whining, all it is doing is lowering his credibility and authority in my eyes.

Aac18

Mar 21, 2009
Finally things are starting to make some sense. Another good episode.