Unforgotten Realms: Sir Schmoopy and the Half French Prince

lightspeed

Apr 16, 2009
luis_18 said:
Ok i have a question...
If cristals cannot be taken, then how did malestrom took a cristal from Sir Schmoopy in the last episode of the first season?

Great episode and show BTW
in this episode schoopmy says its a crappy rumour and he steals the crystal back from malestrom in the opening credits of the season 1 finale xD

im just waiting until schoopy and nalio are supposed to meet their granfather's which timmy the evil gave them another nada gem :O reeeemmmeeemmmmbeeeer!??? episode question mark face

and the whole douglass gavin look alike thang is if douglass becomes gavin how come he is shocked to hear james is actualy schoompy at the end of the last season... unless rob pulls that whole reverso memorino plot device again... who knows DUM DUM DUUUUUM

LaDan2189 said:
Look. Moran needs to stop worrying about his fans whining. I'm sick of him bringing it up in the episodes and ruining the continuity. Every time he complains about his fans he is stooping to their level. I say stop worrying about what they are saying if you are going to do your own thing anyway. Stop whining about our whining, all it is doing is lowering his credibility and authority in my eyes.
dude calm the fudge down he was not moaning but making fun of the fact he has whiney fans that will pick apart every little thing
COUGH*YOU!*COUGH :D

Eilonwy

Jul 16, 2009
Heh, I get the feeling the next episode's title will be a play on Order of the Phoenix, making a joke on how the titles were out of order.

RogueLament

the Pony
Jun 26, 2009
Chrissyluky said:
ferocious beavers o_O. good episode worth the wait. how did douglas get off that cliff btw???
He was on a roof wasn't he? good ep. but the title is still not as funny as the first.

Walrus Man

Jan 16, 2009
OMG! This actually explains how Jacque was able to use mind control. As a believer he can do anything! Aside from that, this was one of the funnier Harry Potter episodes and I honestly prefer when the comedy is mixed this much into the plot. Nice job yet again.

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
I read it as the Sir Schmoopy and the Half Fresh Prince. Loved how Jacque got worked into all of this.

Metric Monkey

Jun 5, 2009
DaBozz said:
Haha,
**Spoiler maybeh***

Douglass is actually Timmy the EVIL in the past...and probably will be immune to all those spells when the time comes to fight him ;)

if Im correct Rob, you gotta make me a character in the show for one episode ;)
Well if it is correct, he'd also have to put almost every other fan in the show because more half the fans said Douglass would become Timmy.

But great episode anyways.

Freakydemon

Aug 7, 2009
BASH THOSE FANS!!! Robert does have a point that everyone forgets that this is a comedy series and not 100% pure D&D action (smash that 4th wall over and over again please!)
Anyway, nice episode ^^

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
LaDan2189 said:
Look. Moran needs to stop worrying about his fans whining. I'm sick of him bringing it up in the episodes and ruining the continuity. Every time he complains about his fans he is stooping to their level. I say stop worrying about what they are saying if you are going to do your own thing anyway. Stop whining about our whining, all it is doing is lowering his credibility and authority in my eyes.
You're sick of ruining the continuity? Continuity? Really?

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Glefistus said:
More of this real time fighting crap... :(
It wasn't real time. It was clearly turn based. Schmoopy attacked, Jacque countered. Then Jacque attacked. Then Eluamous attacked with an assist from Schmoopy and finally then Schmoopy casted a spell.

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
Chrissyluky said:
ferocious beavers o_O. good episode worth the wait. how did douglas get off that cliff btw???
Isn't it obvious? He became immune to cliffs in the last episode! Great show! My only question is why would Rob want to learn a spell to kill us? Without the fans, the show couldn't have gotten this big, this fast. If he killed us, who would watch the show?

[HEADING=1]Paradox Presented![/HEADING]

ghostgnome

Jun 26, 2008
LaDan2189 said:
Personally, I think Rob's jokes about the "whiny" audience are still funny. They don't detract from the plot for more than a brief 5 second time frame and that is already after the story has ended and the narration is wrapping the episode up anyways. Plus, I seriously doubt he actually obsesses over people complaining since for the most part the feedback on this and his own site seem to remain overall positive. The recurring jokes against the fans is at this point just an inside joke for us continual watchers to hear and laugh about.

Plus, when have any suggestions (such as the one you made) EVER been listened to by Rob. Him listening to fan made show suggestions is the day ...... well you get the picture

EDIT: Whoops. Since I was messing around on facebook while writing this, it seems like Mr. Moran beat me to the punch.

URfan

May 14, 2009
this may be a spoiler but its so obvious that douglas is gonna be timmy the evil and is gonna be immune to everything when they fight....

catboytrades

Sep 11, 2008
.... Why is it that Elumous Nailo wasn't effected by the memory wipe spell before... and knows the memory wipe spell was cast?

MajoraPersona

Aug 4, 2009
A lot of people commented on Jaques being worked in. Which is odd, because I think he was first shown and named as a shapeshifter (or believer, rather) much earlier in this season. As Jaques LeStrap.

Also, I'm going to go ahead and put my chips on 'Douglas = Timmy the Evil'. Aside from the obvious (looks like Timmy, sounds like Timmy, suffers at the hands of Schmoopy, who's played by Timmy's brother, who in turn tortures Timmy), he also seems like the type to turn evil. Plus, as mentioned earlier, he'll be immune to everything. Even cliffs.

Also, Gavin looks more like that random guy who shows up at random times (he was in the stadium in the past, and the original opening).

Generator

May 8, 2009
EcoEclipse said:
I first read this as Half Fresh Prince...

Wanted to get that in ASAP, so I haven't watched the episode yet. I'm sure it'll be great, though.
That's what I thought it said too. In fact, I probably wouldn't have noticed it wasn't called that if you hadn't said anything.

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
I'm still not fully convinced Douglas is going to become Timmy the Evil. First off why would anyone make a NPC become the character of someone that's messing with the game? And it has not been said if Timmy the Evil is really that old. But hell no one ever said things make sense in Unforgotten Realms. If I'm wrong I'm wrong, just speculating.

DragonWright

May 25, 2009
Naw, Douglas gets hit by a transmutation spell, becomes immune and can't transmute back, thereby becoming Professor Walrus.

mcmar

Jun 28, 2009
the memory reversal scenes were all hilarious as well as the whine into water joke
but dugles is seriously gonna be immune to just about everything out there