Unforgotten Realms: Sir Schmoopy and the Half French Prince

o_O

Jul 19, 2009
Magnatek said:
Chrissyluky said:
ferocious beavers o_O. good episode worth the wait. how did douglas get off that cliff btw???
Isn't it obvious? He became immune to cliffs in the last episode! Great show! My only question is why would Rob want to learn a spell to kill us? Without the fans, the show couldn't have gotten this big, this fast. If he killed us, who would watch the show?

[HEADING=1]Paradox Presented![/HEADING]
I'm gonna guess that he'd want only the obsessive ones slain, but whatever. After all, the joke woulda lost some zing if he had to clarify a specific group. :p

[HEADING=1]Paradox Debunked![/HEADING]

What I wanna know is if Rob made up that whine into water joke or not. If he did, he's a FREAKING GENIUS. If not, it was a brilliant one anyway. It's probably my favorite joke thus far, debunking the unintended corruption to the Tower of Ultimate Wizardry's name. :D

I'll have to remember it and spring it on people...

Walrus Man

Jan 16, 2009
catboytrades said:
.... Why is it that Elumous Nailo wasn't effected by the memory wipe spell before... and knows the memory wipe spell was cast?
Before was because it wasn't being casted towards him. As for the second point, I wondered about that too but just decided that Nailo was smart enough to realize that if you don't remember anything, somebody used a memory erasing spell.

ghostgnome said:
Plus, when have any suggestions (such as the one you made) EVER been listened to by Rob.
Speaking of fan suggestions... I believe that using classic/season 1 style jokes with a new character or maybe Douglass would cheer up the minority (or at least what I think is a minority) that prefers the classics/season 1. Plus, doing so shouldn't really upset anybody else...

Now to see if my suggestion makes me declared a genius or a complete failure...if option #2 is chosen, I have already loaded the antiwalrus sadness launcher.

Unless of course, this idea has already been thought of...

Basic analysis: New characters are good for new or returning of previously used comedy.

JeriShea

Jul 17, 2009
I REALLLLLY hope whoever is complaining shuts-up before Rob kills all the characters and gives up on life in general. He dosen't HAVE to do this, and he does week-after-week for our enjoyment. Enjoy what he gives us and quit complaining. THIS SHOW IS, HAS, AND WILL ALWAYS BE AWESOME!!!!

LumberJacket

Jul 17, 2009
Did anyone else notice that as Sir Schmoopy says Chicken Wings his eyes go spiraly again for about a second

Ajna

Doublethinker
Mar 19, 2009
Magnatek said:
[HEADING=1]Paradox Presented![/HEADING]
o_O said:
[HEADING=1]Paradox Debunked![/HEADING]
Damn the both of you! "Header" tags are for use as headers. Hence the name. If you want bold, large, red text, there are tags for that! Such as "font size="__" color="blank"". Easy.

OT: Great episode. Me likey.

iseestupid

Feb 25, 2009
Oh my, this was one of my favorite episodes yet.
I love how Jaque was created, but man, time travel is confusing.

Savioritis

Jul 22, 2009
Every episode is worth the wait.

I'd die laughing if Douglas had a spell cast on him that turned him black and he became Gaary.

Flunk

Feb 17, 2008
hobbeslayer117 said:
there should be an unforgotten realms mmorpg
Just play D&D with an argumentative friend who enjoys ignoring half the rules. Add some extra monocles and groundbolds and you should have a good idea of what an unforgotten realms game should be. An MMO could never be as creative or mindlessly silly as unforgotten realms is.

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
It almost seemed like the whole time traveling thing was foreshadowed when Gaary and Roamin debated about the effects of time travel. lol We'll see who was right about that.

MaxFan

Nov 15, 2008
Flunk said:
hobbeslayer117 said:
there should be an unforgotten realms mmorpg
Just play D&D with an argumentative friend who enjoys ignoring half the rules. Add some extra monocles and groundbolds and you should have a good idea of what an unforgotten realms game should be. An MMO could never be as creative or mindlessly silly as unforgotten realms is.
So true, you need face-to-face people to get the full ridiculous RPG experience. Some of the exchanges between Mike and Rob in Season One are nearly verbatim things I've heard live. It's even easier to end up in these situations when you as the DM throw out half the rules (I always used a customized magic, hated the system provided).

kijo98

Jul 29, 2009
Originally Posted by luis_18:Ok i have a question...
If cristals cannot be taken, then how did malestrom took a cristal from Sir Schmoopy in the last episode of the first season?

Great episode and show BTW

kijo98: I agree and howcome he swiped the crystal from maelstrom?

Itsmemariomario

Apr 14, 2009
Savioritis said:
Every episode is worth the wait.

I'd die laughing if Douglas had a spell cast on him that turned him black and he became Gaary.
Douglas is so turning out to be Roaman instead! I mean why else would he become bigger this rapidly? Ah well, maybe I'm wrong here. But I have the same feeling with this as when (we all probably) saw the French dude.

Aries_Split

May 12, 2008
Why doesn't Mr. Moran ever reply to positive comments?

Anyway, that was like, a surprising amount of plot development for one episode.

Lots of funny bits. "Dude, you're a talking french axe. What else would your name be?"

Classic.

Shadowsin375

Apr 24, 2009
... can everyone stop trying to guess who douglas becomes. its getting really annoying to read every other comment as a prediction that is the same as the previous one.... i wish i could cast reverso memorino so it would seem like an original idea

*sarcastically states* "OMG DOUGLAS IS GONNA BE TIMMY THE EVIL IM THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS COME UP WITH THIS GUESS AND THAT MAKES ME A GENIUS"

loved the episode great as always
i hope u get the permenent silence spell anyway

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
I love each and everyone of these!

"Your a french talking ax, who else would you be" great job, can wait to shee what happend next time