MrPop

May 14, 2009
I loved it how you reintroduced Jacques. So he has been powerful all along :O

*Dramatic Music*

Anacortian

May 19, 2009
Izzy_of_awesometon said:
Anacortian said:
What!? Did you just try to permanently silence me? You Suck?

If fact, this whole season sucks! First season was by far the best. I liked Schmoopy better in beard and blue. Douglass is stupid; with a stupid name. Did the writer suddenly catch downs? I should be the writer! I totally saw the Jacques twist coming. Enough Harry Potter crap!

*poof*
*H2O*

*RIP*
You think you can do a better job? then make your own flash. In the mean time, i love it. And I agree, douglas is starting to look like gavin. Oh well....we'll see how that turns out.
sirbryghtside said:
Anacortian said:
What!? Did you just try to permanently silence me? You Suck?

If fact, this whole season sucks! First season was by far the best. I liked Schmoopy better in beard and blue. Douglass is stupid; with a stupid name. Did the writer suddenly catch downs? I should be the writer! I totally saw the Jacques twist coming. Enough Harry Potter crap!

*poof*
*H2O*

*RIP*
REVERSO MEMORINO!

Anyway, awesome episode as usual, and I hope that you work out the fatal spell for exhibit A here ;)

Edit: Or was that sarcasm? Hard to tell...

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON THE COMMENTS ON UNFORGOTTEN REYAEASDJAEALMS!
/sigh
Yes, it was sarcastic. For those unable to figure-out this one:

Listen carefully to the list of wishes laid-down by the narrator at the end. If you have to, write them down. With that list in front of you, read my comment and compare item by item. If this is still beyond you, then I direct you to your toilet. Did you know that the part of the bowl below the water line specially scented? Seriously, go take a lung-full.

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
Mad Maniac with axe-firing chainsaw said:
At 4:11, Eluomous Nailo fails his dexterity roll.

That was one of the funnier episodes. Funny thing though, how did Nailo remember Schmoopy casting the spell if he was hit by it too? Damn you fridge logic!
Go watch the previous episode again, he casts it once where it doesn't hit Nailo

EDIT: FTR, i hate all of you.

Amax29

Feb 11, 2009
I have to admit that the way jauck (if its wrong i don't care because i dont know how to spell it) was created in the past was very clever

DaBozz

May 27, 2009
Metric Monkey said:
DaBozz said:
Haha,
**Spoiler maybeh***

Douglass is actually Timmy the EVIL in the past...and probably will be immune to all those spells when the time comes to fight him ;)

if Im correct Rob, you gotta make me a character in the show for one episode ;)
Well if it is correct, he'd also have to put almost every other fan in the show because more half the fans said Douglass would become Timmy.

But great episode anyways.
Well in the first to ask to be put in the show ;)

lightspeed

Apr 16, 2009
JeriShea said:
I REALLLLLY hope whoever is complaining shuts-up before Rob kills all the characters and gives up on life in general. He dosen't HAVE to do this, and he does week-after-week for our enjoyment. Enjoy what he gives us and quit complaining. THIS SHOW IS, HAS, AND WILL ALWAYS BE AWESOME!!!!
well rob does this show for two reasons...

1. he enjoys it
2. the escapist are paying him... i think... and if not THEY should

SMILZE FAECE :D

Delegato

Jul 16, 2009
Im really glad there was some fight scenes in this episode, plz do this more often if you can. I kinda am hoping that Schmoopy gets a little stronger because in every fight except for the first season one where they came up with the totem pole strategy He pretty much get his ass kicked. In this one I guess he won, it was more like a tie bc they both forgot what they were doing.

Crais

May 27, 2008
Mad Maniac with axe-firing chainsaw said:
At 4:11, Eluomous Nailo fails his dexterity roll.

That was one of the funnier episodes. Funny thing though, how did Nailo remember Schmoopy casting the spell if he was hit by it too? Damn you fridge logic!
He fails his physics roll too, but that's a whole nother issue.

SillyGodDisco

Oct 17, 2008
best episode yet....well besides the one where you reintroduced petey...

"ooooo right in the ratgina!" gets me everytime lol

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
Glerken said:
So Jaques is back.
Now Roamin just needs to show up.

Liked the whine into water joke.
By the way, how many more episodes will they be at the school?
probably one, the names are spoofed versions of the harry potter book, there is only 1 book after half-blood prince.

About the whine to water joke, people might drwoned because of it, lol good job.

messy

Dec 3, 2008
LaDan2189 said:
Look. Moran needs to stop worrying about his fans whining. I'm sick of him bringing it up in the episodes and ruining the continuity. Every time he complains about his fans he is stooping to their level. I say stop worrying about what they are saying if you are going to do your own thing anyway. Stop whining about our whining, all it is doing is lowering his credibility and authority in my eyes.
And you should stop whining about him whining about us whining. Because let's face it if Rob complains about that it'll just get to confusing.

OT; my personal favourite of this school series

S-Unleashed

May 14, 2009
Oh good I'm so glad I can see this again. Rpb you could take it esay on your fans or let the banned ones come back on your fourms?

Shadowsin375

Apr 24, 2009
kijo98 said:
Originally Posted by luis_18:Ok i have a question...
If cristals cannot be taken, then how did malestrom took a cristal from Sir Schmoopy in the last episode of the first season?

Great episode and show BTW

kijo98: I agree and howcome he swiped the crystal from maelstrom?
the crystals CAN be taken. Mr. Strap could NOT take the crystals because he is a believer and BELIEVED the could not be taken

thats my theory anyway

Forsooth and Pi

Apr 23, 2008
The "whine to water" joke is not original (Cyanide and Happiness did it once, and I'm sure others have done it as well) but that doesn't diminish its effect.

I have a theory about the "giving not taking" aspect to the Nadir (sp?) Gems. It seems to me that all of the gems, at a given time, have permission granted either to be taken or not by the wielder of the gems, and this quality is not dependent on the receiver of them. Hence, Maelstrom and Schmoopy were able to "trade" it off with no trouble, as Timmy the Evil "gave" permission for others to take it. Nadir, however, probably chose to let nobody take them. The Nadir Gems that Schmoopy brought back from the future, however, are fair game to be taken, but of course Jacque didn't know this.

Since Nadir seems to trust Schmoopy, I believe that he will "give" the gems to him before he is killed (or banished or something), and the Order of Chaos will manage to steal it from Schmoopy and send him back to the present. Timmy the Evil (Douglass or something else, not sure) will be the head of the Order of Chaos and hence have access to the gems once this happens, and sometime between the past and the present he will disband the Order of Chaos to keep the power all to himself.

Then starts Season 4, and I have no idea what that entails.

I hope everything I've mentioned turns out to be wrong. It's more fun that way. ;D