unlimited supply of a foodstuff

Generalissimo

Your Commander-in-Chief
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
UK
if you could have an unlimited supply of any ONE foodstuff (or drink) what would it be?

me personally, it would be mint imperials, i'm addicted to those things.

Aurora219

Aug 31, 2008
Does this have to be a personal thing, or can we sell it on, solve world hunger and be the most popular person in the world?

Personal, I think I'd probably have a bottomless tomato ketchup fountain. I eat enough of the stuff that it'd make a significant impact on my grocery costs.

Otherwise, rice! Sell it to the world at base cost!

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
Oreos or cheesy tater tots from Sonic. So good. Possibly burgers, though. I rarely eat them, so they'd stay tasty for awhile.

Generalissimo

Your Commander-in-Chief
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
UK
tehpiemaker said:
Foodstuff? What are you, an Englishman? I'd probably choose Apples. So I could make it into other foods.
yes, i am english, in fact :p

uzo

Jul 5, 2011
Some form of champagne. And a nubile belly button to drink it from!

everythingbeeps

Sep 30, 2011
No idea. I would get sick of almost anything if I had it too often.

But to be honest, as bad as it is for me, I'm thoroughly hooked on Amp Energy drinks, specifically the cherry flavor. I wouldn't get sick of it, but I'd still end up getting sick.

I can't think of anything even remotely healthy that I'd want.

joe-h2o

The name's Bond... Hydrogen Bond
Oct 23, 2011
Hash browns with onions from Waffle House or any generic diner.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Banoffee (Banana and toffee) muffin. They taste so good but they are hard to get! Only one superstore had it and its not like they have them all the time.

Lectori Salutem

Apr 11, 2011
I'd say liquorice (Dutch liquorice, to be precise), were it not that I'd probably die of a high blood pressure if I had an unlimited supply of it.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
Mountain Dew. Y U NO SELL IT IN THE UK? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) And I don't mean that shit energy drink we get I mean the proper American stuff.

Jzcaesar

Mar 29, 2011
Not sure what qualifies as a food stuff, but I want an unlimited amount of Ribeye Roast. Impossible to beat when made well, in my opinion.