Unskippable: 007 Legends

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
007 Legends

Graham and Paul get their license to kill.

Watch Video

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
So I'm guessing Bond is more than a little unclear on what "undercover" means. Also how hardened do you have to be for waking up to a dead woman covered in gold to cause no reaction whatsoever.

Jan 12, 2012
canadamus_prime said:
So I'm guessing Bond is more than a little unclear on what "undercover" means. Also how hardened do you have to be for waking up to a dead woman covered in gold to cause no reaction whatsoever.
Bond knows that any relationship he starts has a 50/50 chance of killing the woman involved.

OT: Kudos to the truck driver who, upon seeing everything was exploding ahead of him, kept his cool and drove smoothly on, allowing Bond to jump down and run across his roof, in the rain, wearing dress shoes.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Thunderous Cacophony said:
canadamus_prime said:
Bond knows that any relationship he starts has a 50/50 chance of killing the woman involved.
Yeah, but still you'd have gotten more of a reaction out of Data from Star Trek:TNG pre-emotion chip.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Hm, that EMP did nothing to that truck...im thinking the driver was in on it, explaining the smooth driving skills while under a seemingly apocalyptic event.
Also, why have they made Daniel Craig's face so smooth? He has hundreds of weathered lines across his face. Is there no texture rendering that can cope with such a task?~?

Falseprophet

Jan 13, 2009
Thunderous Cacophony said:
canadamus_prime said:
Sure, but this scene was originally done with Connery's Bond. Connery's Bond could be a pretty cold customer, but even he had . Hell, even Craig's Bond reacted when the same thing happened to Ms. Fields in Quantum of Solace [http://ca.ign.com/videos/2012/10/03/bond-6-golden-girl-goldfinger].

deathjavu

Nov 18, 2009
No one else thinks it's weird that he experiences these flashbacks with modern technology (Smartphone, Harrier jet, etc.)? I mean, Goldfinger was originally in the 60's, right? This game seems super weird.

Goldfinger probably doesn't suffer too much, but I can't figure out how something like "From Russia with Love" or "Goldeneye" works without a Soviet Union at the very least.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
deathjavu said:
Goldfinger probably doesn't suffer too much, but I can't figure out how something like "From Russia with Love" or "Goldeneye" works without a Soviet Union at the very least.
With Goldeneye they can just have Bond and Trevelyan infiltrate any random shadowy enterprise and it wouldn't change the plot too much. From Russia with Love pretty much can't be done, I agree with you on that.
canadamus_prime said:
"This is the 3rd time this week!"

Maybe he's calculating how much the gold is worth.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
kailus13 said:
deathjavu said:
With Goldeneye they can just have Bond and Trevelyan infiltrate any random shadowy enterprise and it wouldn't change the plot too much. From Russia with Love pretty much can't be done, I agree with you on that.
canadamus_prime said:

"...and it's only Tuesday."

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
canadamus_prime said:
kailus13 said:

"...and it's only Tuesday."
Thinking about it, it would surely be a lot easier to just kill Bond at that stage. Cheaper too.

rednightmare

Apr 17, 2009
But, how can he possibly be experiencing the past films when they clearly happen after all this. The last 3 films have been basically a origins story, so what and how and who and.... I've just gone cross-eyed.

deathjavu

Nov 18, 2009
kailus13 said:
deathjavu said:
canadamus_prime said:

Is it really Goldeneye without the Russian scientist hacker dude or the Moscow tank driving? I submit to you that it becomes some other, less awesome movie.

(admittedly you could still have those things but they'd make even less sense)

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
deathjavu said:
Is it really Goldeneye without the Russian scientist hacker dude or the Moscow tank driving? I submit to you that it becomes some other, less awesome movie.

(admittedly you could still have those things but they'd make even less sense)
The Goldeneye EMP satellite could still be Russian made though, meaning that Boris "I am inveencible" Grishenko would still work there. They'd need him to be voiced by Alan Cumming though.

Having looked up the game, Goldeneye isn't in it. Given how bad the game apparently is, this can only be a good thing.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Zachary Amaranth said:
Is it like Assassin's Creed? Or is James Bond just a time Lord?
Ah, the old "James Bond's a Time Lord" theory. As for Bond in the Animus, I think he'd relive the memories of ancestors who were also spies and special forces throughout history and why is that game not being made now!?