Unskippable: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

50 Cent takes Graham and Paul on a magic carpet ride to find an ancient bedazzled skull.

Watch Video

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
I am watching it. Just had to be first to post this joke.

The guy says "Mr. Fifty"...
I thought Fifty Cent's real name was Arthur Dollar.

Edit: Ok, I watched it. Nice one.

Somespeed

Apr 14, 2009
Daaaaymn, that's some ice!
Lloyd, some respect, that's priceless ^^ I love these guys, though most of the loadingreadyrun features are funnier.
This had to be done though, ever so often, any gamer finds him/herself doing what they do, just to themselves out of boredom

dietpeachsnapple

May 27, 2009
Is it just me, or is unskippable doing all of the games that Yahtzee has reviewed?

I am not complaining because lightning has struck twice EVERY time thus far, but I am curious.

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
Awesome choice! I thought you guys would do this!

"You were just told not to trust anyone, 50 when will you learn?"

yeah_so_no

Sep 11, 2008
Ohhhh, man, the snarky line at the end, with the "Fiddy doesn't play by the rules." I was dying laughing at that for some reason.

Lord Azrael

Apr 16, 2009
God, if the rest of the game is anything like that cutscene, 50 Cent is a total w@nker! Gimmee all yo shit dawg for ai blast yo! hurr hurr fiddy make da boomstick go boom hurr hurr...

Good job as always though guys!

Sr.Kanowti

May 27, 2009
no one knows that ancient antiquites can withstand the force of a million megaton bombs

Kiutu

Sep 27, 2008
Funny. Though I wish this episode never could happen because 50 Cent never made the game which was a sequal to a game that also never was made. The world would have been better off. Would also be better off if he learned to speak an actual language and was not a rapper.

GodsOneMistake

Jan 31, 2009
Good episode, but this game has such a stupid ass concept. 50 would get his ass blown off in seconds by people who are actually fucking trained in combat. The streets of New York or any city in America are nothing compared to life in any middle eastern country.

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
"Damn, that's some ice!"

"Lloyd, some respect." Just awesome. The absurdity of the the game itself to some good jokes.

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
dietpeachsnapple said:
Is it just me, or is unskippable doing all of the games that Yahtzee has reviewed?

I am not complaining because lightning has struck twice EVERY time thus far, but I am curious.
They both put out weekly videos concerning video games, I think crossover is inevitable.

YYZed

Jun 25, 2008
the video games actual cut scene was more of a joke then the unskippable teams comments.

love this series.

TwistedEllipses

Nov 18, 2008
...and guess what? That guy does betray him...

It's actually quite a fun game to play, except for the music and every boss battle involvinga helicopter...

neuromasser

Jan 20, 2009
This has something to do with Gin, Juice & Videogames? I'm so glad I didn't play this game :)

snuffler

Jun 4, 2008
Slycne said:
They both put out weekly videos concerning video games, I think crossover is inevitable.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_video_games Wikipedia's list of videogame lists says crossover could potentially be VERY unlikely. ;) But nonetheless I'm not complaining, both series are a refreshing break from a tedious week.