Unskippable: Ace Combat 6

Merteg

May 9, 2009
Wait, I thought this game was some sort of flight simulator?

It looked like some sort of stupid RPG....

Gregorius

May 28, 2008
Why the hell am I laughing so hard at this? Why can't I stop?!
Curse you, Paul and Graham... I think what really set me off was how calm she was throughout the whole thing.

"Oh... the bridge blew up. Bummer."
"Heeeeeeey, that's my husband's plane crashed there... he told me he was going to go flying."

So depressing... yes so hilarious.

MajorKris

Aug 10, 2009
"Actually, if you want to kill yourselves before they get here, that would make them look REALLY stupid!"

That one had me in stitches for like an hour! xD

EPD001

Apr 15, 2009
Thing is after hearing that she lost both her daughter and husband in what looks to be the same timeframe unless her life turns around I think Death should come and show mercy and end it for her.

FarSpace

Mar 21, 2009
I agree, and also I think this cut scene was trying to be fantasy with the "king" and everything else, what is up with that? Do Fantasy fans complain and then they do something like this? isn't this game sapposed to be about modern jets? & what is with holding up the buss like that? no one does that, theyed be like get on the buss already.

if the stupid mom would of stopped yapping at her daughter and got her on the buss she would have made it down the road farther and out of the bombs path.

lokiduck

Jun 5, 2010
This is my favorite video of all Time and I just love it so much :D I have seen it like 5 times now and I still love it. Great work guys.

MB202

Sep 14, 2008
That was a dumbass cutscene which, like you said, was really depressing.

Funniest part was when there was a civil war "And this woman won it, and she rules with an iron fist!"

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Wouldnt it be hard to build a bridge with peices of the iron giant since they'd constant;y move and try to get free when the call to come together is sent out. I mean, at the end the travel all the way to the north pole, i dont think a bridge is going to stop them.

SnakeoilSage

Sep 20, 2011
So... this game had better be about the wife becoming a pilot and laying waste to the invading country single-handed or I'm going to throw up.