Unskippable: Ace Combat 6

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
I thought that was the girl from Eternal Sonata. She does great for the "thoughtful and deep" speeches, but not so much for the "normal person."

I loved the "awww" at the puppies because it sounded like "awww, how cute" hehe.

Although I think my favorite line might be "Wow, a break from the RPG's." Referencing and insulting fans in the same breath is comprised purely of awsome! ...and potatoes.

Archaon6044

Oct 21, 2008
i hated that game. thanks for finding something entertaining in it! pretty good vids guys, keep it up

Spiritsword

May 8, 2008
Oh lordy! I was thinking to myself "Why do I care??" just about the same time it was said.

Another very funny video indeed, keep it up!

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
Wow, that really was depressing. Yet, for some reason, I found it somewhat amusing...I need help. Nice video though.

Aviron

Apr 2, 2009
"Daughter dead, soul left you, feeling empty... Don't worry, Samsonite luggage will always be there!"
As hilarious as always. Keep it up!

Irandrura

Sep 12, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:
That woman has some bad luck...Her daughter and husband dead.
The husband survives, I believe. You play him.

Also, the iron fist quote is brilliant.

Elf Defiler Korgan

Apr 15, 2009
"Is that her name for the bridge?"
"I faked every wish."
The puppy line

But my favourite, "This lady won, and ruled with an iron fist." She looked weary from the slaughter. You guys are great.

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
Holy crap, I just got the Nine inch Nails reference! I haven't played my Ace Combat...(5, I think it was?,)in forever. I need to finish that.

Dragon_Nexus

Jul 17, 2008
Wow....that felt like ons of the most frivilus cutscenes ever.
That woman had less emotion than Macaulay Culkin

Sid Meier

Jul 2, 2008
The "And we all went Blind" is a reference to the very intriguing book "Day of the Triffids"

Its pretty surreal.

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
I'm posting in a thread. My words type on the keys as I narrate to myself as if I'm writing this all down in a journal somewhere, or telling someone something and this is all a flashback, but it's not.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Irandrura said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
That woman has some bad luck...Her daughter and husband dead.
The husband survives, I believe. You play him.

Also, the iron fist quote is brilliant.
Aww....It would have been so badass to play as a housewife turned fighter pilot.

Ryuzaki

The Public Face of L
Nov 5, 2008
Now that was a great video. Your comments certainly brightened up what turned out to be a depressing cut seen. I found the narrators voice quite dragging as well.
I do find it odd though, that a country that had its cities and economy wreaked by a massive meteor shower and then by civil war can find the resources, in the space of a few years to almost completely oust a nation completely unaffected by both disasters.

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
That was a lame cutscene.... Why is it Japanese games have to have such long and pointless openings?