Unskippable: Ace Combat 6

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
I'm amazed at this - at least Crimson Sky cutscenes are about AIR PILOTS, usually on a zepplin. Not about a wife of a pilot...on a fucking depressing day. And then the sucuide pups! Sent by Bland FM ;)

Chester41585

Mar 22, 2009
I played the game with voices and BGM muted. I plugged in the Top Gun soundtrack and shazam!
Instant Ace.

Some of the worst voice acting I've encountered in recent gaming.

gamegod25

Jul 10, 2008
This was good because I rented this game a while back and only made it about halfway through this excruciating intro before skipping past it ^_^

Doomdiver

Mar 30, 2009
Great game, bad cutscenes, although they get better later in the game and they are good in the sense that you get a sense of how what you are doing is affecting others but still... Doesn't excuse the bad voice acting.

miquelfire

Red Fire
Dec 24, 2008
Cut scenes like this exists to appear on video like Unskippable!

That's all I have to say, beside this getting a few laughs from me.

Lios

Oct 17, 2008
...I thought unskippable generally only did these parodies on games that had unskippable cutscenes? Ace combat's cutscenes WERE skippable.

kmg90

Jan 21, 2009
this cut scene is worse the omnishia 3 cut scene when it goes from japan to France in the same cut scene

This cut scene just doesn't have anything to do with the actual gameplay with the game

MaxFan

Nov 15, 2008
Truly a terrible cutscene, it was nearly bearable with the comments.

The king was on the small side
"Heh heh heh..."

"I faked every wish."

"..Their nation had fallen into civil war"
"this lady won and ruled with an iron fist"

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Goat sacrifice for a goodbye?

Man, I gotta do that. Except that I'd rather kill a roast beef or a chicken wing.

What.

Lios said:
...I thought unskippable generally only did these parodies on games that had unskippable cutscenes? Ace combat's cutscenes WERE skippable.
Yeah, but now they are just laughing at stupid cutscenes.

Lios

Oct 17, 2008
Abedeus said:

Man, I gotta do that. Except that I'd rather kill a roast beef or a chicken wing.

What.

Lios said:
In my opinion they're just running out of ideas.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
I played this game and I knew you guys would give it the Unskippable treatment anytime soon. This game's story is fucked up!

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Lios said:
Abedeus said:

What.

Lios said:
In my opinion they're just running out of ideas.
In my opinion you ought to PIPE DOWN MISTER AND RESPECT THEIR AUTHORITAL!!

Seriously you guys...

Bad cutscenes won't end. Ever. I have watched few of them myself...