Unskippable: Ace Combat 6

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Ace Combat 6

A depressing look at the life of an Air Force wife. Oh yeah, and the game is about flying.

Watch Video

Tech Team FTW!

Apr 1, 2009
Excellent, as usual.

Edit: It gratifies me immensely; the knowledge that my pleas did not fall on blind eyes.

Allow me to extrapolate on my original post.
There is little room for improvement in this truly excellent series. It is well written and performed with good production values to back it up. Ace Combat 6 maintained the well established level of proffessionalism that justifies Unskippable's place in the Escapist.

Dragonblade146

Dec 6, 2008
Yeah, you manage to post, when the video came out at 12:00 and its about 9 minutes long...
I'm sure you guys watchted it.

But wow.
This cutscene was depressing.
Making fun of it though made me laugh.
"And then I saw a box of the cutest puppies on the side of the road... and then they all killed each other."
"Awww....."

Edit: The first two posts

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
this is probably the most depressing opening cutscene ive ever seen XD, jeez next she'll find the charred remains of her family dog or something weirdly tragic like that :(

but at least you made it funny, now i wont sink into a depression if i ever buy the game XD

Nick The Newbie

Mar 19, 2009
Dragonblade146 said:
Yeah, you manage to post, when the video came out at 12:00 and its about 9 minutes long...
I'm sure you guys watchted it.
It was was more of a premonition post.

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
Way to turn my frown upside down guys! This is such a depressing cutscene- I really needed this to go along with it.

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
Now that they mention it, are there any other games that this lady has done intro narration for?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAINS

FallenRainbows

Feb 22, 2009
Ghostwise said:
Man what a shitty game. That is a depressing woman. How can she ever be an Ace Fighter Pilot?!
She isn't. And never is its really nothing to do with the game apart from the little girl some codes for a super mega cannon and the war.

Lord_Panzer

Impractically practical
Feb 6, 2009
"...who was a bit on the small side."
"teeheehee."

"Next up, Eyebrows and the Thugs."

Also, that jab at Greyhound, niiiiiice.

Bediz

Apr 20, 2009
Too many great lines for me to pick a favorite, but since now I'm going to watch the Eternal Sonata vid again, I'll just share that my friends and I still occasionally interject "Ya think? I'M FIVE!" in conversation.

Sheamus

Mar 28, 2009
great video as usual.

"..Their nation had fallen into civil war"
"this lady won and ruled with an iron fist"

one of the many moments that had me laughing.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
That woman has some bad luck...Her daughter and husband dead.

But then who do you play as?

Does she become a fighter pilot ans seek revenge?

Dante_Alucard

May 16, 2008
*ring ring ...*ring ring ....(Click) Hello, Oh hey guys from the Unskippable... yes; no it is ok. yeah Zero Punctuation does it all the time. No you can go ahead and phone this one in .no you need a vacation no it is ok. ok be