Unskippable: Aliens vs Predator

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
Another crappy vid made fun by Graham and Paul.
I salute you two, that's an extrordinary gift you have there. Others have tried before and after you, they all failed miserably by comparison.

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
I wanted you guy's to do the alien opening you could have made some great jokes

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Oh great. Now I can no longer go on plane trips without a helmet. Goddamn flying luggage...

Predator zoom-in technology -- BETTER THAN GOOGLE MAPS!!!

And did that Predator really say, "Come on out, ************"???? o_O

Agent_Nahmen_Jayden

Jun 28, 2010
Zeithri said:
Agent_Nahmen_Jayden said:
Zeithri said:
Was... this suppose to be funny?
Really it all comes down to what you find funny, personally I enjoy Unskippable's humor quite a bit, but fail to see anything funny in several other shows on this site.

So, yes, I assume it is supposed (suppose? idk) to be funny but not for everyone. I.E. A lot of people find SNL's humor funny (I do personally), many do not. Humor isn't necessarily universal.
True enough.

I just didn't find it at all funny. It just felt like two people who watched a cut scene trying to make it sound vaguely funny. They could had done it better is what I believe.
I suppose that it wasn't their best work, but you work with the hand that you're dealt, maybe they had to do this video (for some odd reason), or they couldn't find a better cutscene (they only have a week to find a cutscene they feel they could make entertaining and then write a script for it), and I still feel they did a good job. To each his/her own though, whatever works for you :D

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
"When the predator throws up the horns, at least it's metal."
You bet your damn ass it is.

Drexlor

Feb 23, 2010
"The Marlow is gone? Someone should tell them!"
When you open creepy stone temple doors, don't stand in front of them. Or better yet, leave them alone.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Loved the part where the luggage hit him in the head, and the sound it made.

And as always, a good job on making yet another cutscene funny.

k-ossuburb

Jul 31, 2009
Alien intro is a little too short, same as the missions. But I liked the Alien gameplay the most for some reason.

Understandable why you didn't include it, since not a lot actually happens.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Unskippable seemed to have been tumbling downhill recently.
However, this video made me do a proper laugh a good three times. hat's even better than Zero Punctuation.
Good to see it's back on track.

On a side note, I didn't notice you actually see the rookie in the opening. Thought it was just Space Marine #76 that Mr. Cockpit walked past.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
When will people learn? Giant stone doors are always meant to seal something in. Generally that something is pretty nasty too.

So the Aliens into is actually pretty good? I would've liked to have seen this intro.

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
When will people learn? Giant stone doors are always meant to seal something in. Generally that something is pretty nasty too.

So the Aliens into is actually pretty good? I would've liked to have seen this intro.
That's what I thought too, so I found it on YouTube, along with part of the tutorial after it

Pretty cool, but less for Graham and Paul to riff on, so I see why they used the other two.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
Why did you skipped the Alien intro?, it pretty much kicks lots of asses (or should I say opens up lots of chests?) and it's way better than the Human and Predator intros... also, props for not showing the entire human intro, it could have been a bit boring.

Tayrtahn

Feb 24, 2008
DriveByLawsuit said:
Heh heh, the ships alarm sounds just like the tactical nuke alert from MW2.
Gotta love stock sound effects. Anyone else have flashbacks to 2fort's intel room around 0:48?

MasterKirov

Nov 8, 2009
EightGaugeHippo said:
-Off topic but is anyone else getting anoyed with that advertisment on all the videos?
Very *twitch* much *twitch* so *twitch*

Also, you guys didn't do the Alien opening!

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
Man, now all I can think of is how bad-ass would it be to have a ship destroyed by one face-hugger.