Unskippable: Aliens vs Predator

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Aliens vs Predator

Whoever wins... actually no, we just straight-up lose.

Watch Video

EightGaugeHippo

Apr 6, 2010
ha! I liked that quote "A noble victory against a wothy adversary!" Thats pretyy close to how I think of the predetors: they say they are about honor, but there is little honor to shooting a less advanced ship with plasma launchers while invisible.

-Off topic but is anyone else getting anoyed with that advertisment on all the videos?

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
The Aliens would like to thank you for leaving their cutscene alone, with a "completely harmless" hug. Now open your damn mouth.

Anticitizen_Two

Jan 18, 2010
I thought there would be Power Glove jokes with that crappy glove in the first scene and Virtual Boy jokes with the Predator's red-and-black screens. Although, I just watched the AVGN's for them last night, so that probably why.

SpecklePattern

May 5, 2010
Hahaa! I love the predator intro. Recorded it myself also:
Although the game was total disappointment I loved to play sneaking with the predator campaing. Multiplayer was totally broken. No even near to the fun of Alien vs. Predator 2 (2001).

ShoopDaToaster

Jun 15, 2010
ARE YOU READING THAT EXPLOSION?

EightGaugeHippo said:
ha! I liked that quote "A noble victory against a wothy adversary!" Thats pretyy close to how I think of the predetors: they say they are about honor, but there is little honor to shooting a less advanced ship with plasma launchers while invisible.

-Off topic but is anyone else getting anoyed with that advertisment on all the videos?
And yes, waiting half a minite before watching is annoying

Agent_Nahmen_Jayden

Jun 28, 2010
Zeithri said:
Was... this suppose to be funny?
Really it all comes down to what you find funny, personally I enjoy Unskippable's humor quite a bit, but fail to see anything funny in several other shows on this site.

So, yes, I assume it is supposed (suppose? idk) to be funny but not for everyone. I.E. A lot of people find SNL's humor funny (I do personally), many do not. Humor isn't necessarily universal.

MonkeyPunch

Feb 20, 2008
"One less I-max camera man" tee-hee

Also the part where someone in the game says "Tequila, get this kid on his feet- he's out cold" all I could think of was that Tequila usually does exactly the opposite to me.

pfloriani

Jul 24, 2009
Even more humiliating ways to be rendered unconscious in a cut scene:

1) Slip on a banana peel and fall on your head.
2) Leave a cabinet door open and bang your head into it.
3) Get punched out by Rush Sykes.