Unskippable: Alone in the Dark

daedrick

Jul 23, 2008
May I suggest something? Could you, like, instead of comments, do voices over or lypsinc type of thing... I believe it would be moar funnies. :)

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
I actually had an idea to do that with a friend of mine, Daedrick. Steal my idea and I'll think badly of you! :p (or collaborate somehow and get a free cookie :p )

Sabre_of_Pain

Feb 19, 2009
lol pattington we stole your marmalade sandwiches you guys have obscure references to everything i dont know what is more sad though that you made that reference or that i got the joke

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
Were you guys putting on the gruff voice in the beginning because the main character is voiced by the guy who also voiced Max Payne?

Feralbreed

May 20, 2009
The series had gone a bit downhill recently and I thought "unskippable" had lost it and become just a cavalcade of played out jokes.

But now, after a month there's so many new episodes and this one was clearly better! Really good stuff. Guess you can't just tear out comedy by forcing it like in the James Bond episode.

The Jabberwock

Jul 10, 2009
This one truly was hilarious. My best friend doesn't even play games, and had never seen Unskippable before, but he couldn't stop laughing at the Press L2 to inhale/R2 to exhale bit.

SuperBH

Apr 29, 2008
Ah, so now the mystery of what's behind all "Authorised Personnel Only" doors is revealed!!

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
About half of this video was making fun of the blink button. And you know what? I played some of this game. That's OK with me.

Enigma6667

Apr 3, 2010
Whoa, fuck. Did you really have to use that blink button the entire game?? That must've been annoying as hell!

MB202

Sep 14, 2008
You have to BLINK in the game... What the Hell...

Funny episode as always!