Unskippable: Anarchy Reigns

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Anarchy Reigns

Paul and Graham prove that Anarchy does indeed Reign.

Watch Video

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
Hey, that is the guy from Mad World! *Proceeds to Wikipedia* Well what do you know, same guy, same developers, same setting. Would you look at that?

Two-A

Aug 1, 2012
Soviet Heavy said:
Hey, that is the guy from Mad World! *Proceeds to Wikipedia* Well what do you know, same guy, same developers, same setting. Would you look at that?
It's almost like is a sequel. Why they released it on every console except the one in which the original game debuted is beyond me.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Hooray! It's the return of Russell the Crow!
Also, Yahtzee previously pointed out how self-contradictory the title "Anarchy Reigns" is.

garjian

Mar 25, 2009
JSYK, Nikolai is only a head on an entirely robotic body... so he's not really that big.

I really enjoyed this game... it's just a shame the online population completely died out about a week into it's release or so.

Mahorfeus

Feb 21, 2011
I remember deciding to buy this one only because Bayonetta was a playable character (as DLC or otherwise), but then I never went through with it.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Soviet Heavy said:
Wow. Jack must have hit someone so hard that he brought every color other than red into the world. Might have it too hard as well, because I don't see any white either...

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
A fridge made of beef... that is such an awesome term it should be used more often... cover band name? No... something else...

VonBrewskie

Apr 9, 2009
That Russian meat pile looks like the illegitimate son of the "American" meat pile in Vanquish. (The Old Dude. Not the guys who smokes.) Meat PIIIIIILES!!!!

ThatDarnCoyote

Dec 3, 2011
leviadragon99 said:
A fridge made of beef... that is such an awesome term it should be used more often... cover band name? No... something else...
Ooh, I'll try!

"Fridge Made of Beef is my Meat Loaf cover band."

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
ThatDarnCoyote said:
leviadragon99 said:
Ooh, I'll try!

"Fridge Made of Beef is my Meat Loaf cover band."
Ah yes, that's the one...

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Man, I'm yet to play or see a Platinum game that seems even remotely good.

Darth_Payn said:
Also, Yahtzee previously pointed out how self-contradictory the title "Anarchy Reigns" is.
Is this the Escapist version of "Simpsons did it?"

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Zachary Amaranth said:
Man, I'm yet to play or see a Platinum game that seems even remotely good.

Darth_Payn said:
Is this the Escapist version of "Simpsons did it?"
Not yet, The Escapist hasn't been around long enough to repeat some of its own material, like Cracked.com is doing.