Unskippable: Ar Tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Ar Tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel

Just let the scene wash over you. It's the only way G&P survived this one.

Watch Video

Iron Lightning

Lightweight Extreme
Oct 19, 2009
Getting an error, stream not found.
Fixed, good episode, I love the Unskipables involving quirky Japanese games. If you took my advice from last week again, then thanks for that.

Seventh Actuality

Apr 23, 2010
Whaaaat?

How can you hate a game like that? You need to be able to grasp a game on some level to hate it. Hating this game is like being racist against Cthulhu. It doesn't fucking work!

therockdemon

Mar 17, 2011
how the hell do say that title it is just random letters, plus i think the voice director made a bad choice for that "female" character

Comando96

May 26, 2009
What in the crazy anime fuck is this?

.........................................this just... this doesn't need any fucking talking over it xD

Just too fucking bizarre

80Maxwell08

Jul 14, 2010
ForgottenPr0digy said:
WTF was that shit

that girl looks like a dude. That chick forgot her pants.That guy Rolo needs a new bed. WTF is this shit about goddess and lyrics having powers?? Are we even on Earth?? Why is the title for this game so damn weird??
The only thing I can say to you is no they are not on Earth they are on another planet called Ar Ciel.

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
Thank you Graham. Thank you kindly.. For turning of your ps3.

I am forever in your debt.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I can't stop laughing at the whole big bed deal (yes it's huge and I would envy him for having a large bed). Also what's up with the actings? Sound like they are over dramatize or over doing it.

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
Hmmm.... I kept expecting one of them to suddenly shout:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I feel it would really fit and even reinforce the setting they've got going on there.

Gingernerd

Jan 16, 2010
You've picked a great game to make fun of! I've considered getting into the series but i've probably seen all of the funniest sexual innuendo's on youtube already.

Considering a few of the scenes, i find it hilarious that this game is rated 12+ in Europe (it has Mature ratings in many other areas.) but i suppose you can get away with a lot if what the characters are doing is only analagous to sex. I'd play this game ironically, that seems to be its appeal.

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
holy shit, that's one girl you don't want to piss off.
And the voice actors are really overdoing it.
Well the story can characters seem to be really bad but maybe the gameplay is fun.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
I only wish he'd turned off the PS3 sooner. What the hell is that nonsense?

I liked the modesty plate though. Running around in a pair of panties, not cool. You need to cover that up with a tiny metal plate.