Unskippable: Asura's Wrath, Part 1 - Unleash the Fury of Quick Time Events!

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
4,296
0
0
Asura's Wrath, Part 1 - Unleash the Fury of Quick Time Events!

There's a lot of anger in this game. Maybe Asura should take a minute and relax?

Watch Video
 

hermes

New member
Mar 2, 2009
3,865
0
0
They could just skip the gameplay, and make an entire play through with only the cutscenes and no one would be the wiser... That game has an even worst ratio of gameplay/cutscene than MGS 4. Luckily, most of them are awesome.
 

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
4,296
0
0
Punching the planets is such a cliche :p.

All i can think of now is "Yesss Adam Yesssssssss"
 

castlewise

Lord Fancypants
Jul 18, 2010
620
0
0
That was weird, but fun.

The thing you have to realize is that Asura and co are clearly aliens with space travel technology. I can only assume that either they caused the impure beasties in the first place, or they want to rule Earth and the beasties are in the way.
 

Roofstone

New member
May 13, 2010
1,642
0
0
This isn't even like half as crazy as the game eventually becomes..

Do I remember it wrong, or is this that game where one of the bosses is so big his fingers are the size of several earths?
 

Aeshi

New member
Dec 22, 2009
2,640
0
0
Roofstone said:
This isn't even like half as crazy as the game eventually becomes..

Do I remember it wrong, or is this that game where one of the bosses is so big his fingers are the size of several earths?
No, his finger is "just" the size of a continent.

Or were you referring to the boss so big he has Galaxies orbiting around him? Because I guess their finger would technically be the size of several earths, but that boss doesn't really attack you physically so it may not count.
 

Roofstone

New member
May 13, 2010
1,642
0
0
Aeshi said:
Roofstone said:
This isn't even like half as crazy as the game eventually becomes..

Do I remember it wrong, or is this that game where one of the bosses is so big his fingers are the size of several earths?
No, his finger is "just" the size of a continent.

Or were you referring to the boss so big he has Galaxies orbiting around him? Because I guess their finger would technically be the size of several earths, but that boss doesn't really attack you physically so it may not count.
Oh.. It was just the size of a continent?

...Meh.
 

Aerotrain

New member
Sep 7, 2014
67
0
0
"Yeeeees Unskippable yeeeeeeees. You're doing it!"

You honestly could riff on this game from beginning to end. It's really up for debate whether the cutscenes ever really stop or if the game is one big, awesome cutscene.
 

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
4,568
0
0
The dude with giant fists seems impressive, but then you realise that there's a dude kicking things to death with normally proportioned feet.
 

Darth_Payn

New member
Aug 5, 2009
2,868
0
0
Roofstone said:
Aeshi said:
Roofstone said:
This isn't even like half as crazy as the game eventually becomes..

Do I remember it wrong, or is this that game where one of the bosses is so big his fingers are the size of several earths?
No, his finger is "just" the size of a continent.

Or were you referring to the boss so big he has Galaxies orbiting around him? Because I guess their finger would technically be the size of several earths, but that boss doesn't really attack you physically so it may not count.
Oh.. It was just the size of a continent?

...Meh.
I am now thinking of a Gurren Laggan video game with THAT for a boss fight. AH, fuck it, there SHOULD be a Gurren Laggan game!

OT: What. The fuck. Did I just watch? Oh Capcom, you crazy kids.

captcha: Rugged and Capable. And armor plated and incredibly strong. Am I talking about Ford pick-up trucks or the cast of Asura's Wrath?
 

Kenjitsuka

New member
Sep 10, 2009
3,051
0
0
"The most Impure a human could get, would be like, a couple of thousand"...

Yeah, maybe before Internet Porn and Rule 34, guys :p

CAPTCHA seems as random as that battle; "had me at hello".
 

Hiramas

New member
Aug 31, 2010
124
0
0
Graham seems really sad that there is a part two.
Also, we have a superior power attacking the "impure" with religious fervor, being promised an eternity in paradise by a priestess of a god emperor?
Uhm, ok.
 

Punch You

New member
Dec 12, 2010
131
0
0
Aerotrain said:
"Yeeeees Unskippable yeeeeeeees. You're doing it!"

You honestly could riff on this game from beginning to end. It's really up for debate whether the cutscenes ever really stop or if the game is one big, awesome cutscene.
Yeah, this game is basically like watching an anime,except you occasionally need to mash buttons.
 

Mr Companion

New member
Jul 27, 2009
1,534
0
0
Roofstone said:
This isn't even like half as crazy as the game eventually becomes..

Do I remember it wrong, or is this that game where one of the bosses is so big his fingers are the size of several earths?
Yeah and even then it gets crazier than THAT. At one point the earth gets impaled with a katana, at another you have a hot tub scene complete with promps to splash buxom ladies. Not to mention the point where literal planets and suns get fired at you! S**ts off the hook.
 

Daeggreth

New member
Oct 22, 2009
87
0
0
I'm confused. What's with all the bookahs and why isn't there even a single krewe in the first cutscene? This game makes no sense.