Unskippable: Asura's Wrath, Part 3 - Exercising the Right to Bare Arms

Makabriel

May 13, 2013
I'm thinking this game was created out of a drunken bar bet.

"Oh yeah, well I bet you can't make the game do this!!!"

"OH!!! I WILL!! Then I'll make it 2x even more insane!!"

"2x?? Bah, that's weak!"

"Fine! 100x!!!!"

Aeshi

Dec 22, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
@Dickdatduck: I'm guessing splitting the moon and punching God.
Yep, though admittedly the first is kinda incorrect (Asura doesn't split the moon, the boss he's fighting does.)

F.Dubois

Sep 17, 2014
"She'll discover her inner anger eventually"
You have no idea of the wrath that your daughters can unleash, especially if they look all cute and stuff.

More arms are just better by the way, that's scientifically proven. I don't have to tell YOU guys about clownspiders.

Random Wanderer

Apr 15, 2009
gunpowder_saint said:
Oh PLEASE Do a Part 4, just up until Actual Gameplay starts happening then you can stop.
Are you sure actual gameplay wasn't already happening? Maybe the entire game is made up of cutscenes with quicktime events.

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
hermes200 said:
canadamus_prime said:
THAT was the just prologue??? That was insane!
Ohh... believe me, it makes total sense that is the prologue.
Compared to the later episodes, it looks rather tame.
How? They're already getting into Gurren Lagen levels of ridiculous.
Ok, some examples below, but I still strongly suggest you to play the game (or, at least, watch a Lets Play). It is great. Some of them are in the demo, so you should at least try that...
- Asura fights on the Moon, where he is stabbed by a sword that is longer than the diameter of the Earth.
- He fights an enemy whose finger is the size of a mountain, and blocks his attacks with his bare hands.
- As it is shown in the video, his power level is represented by the number of arms he can pull off. By the end of the game, his ultimate form has thousands of arms...
- In the "true ending" DLC (the series is constructed like an anime, so the DLC would be the equivalent of an OVA), he fights an enemy of cosmic scale, whose aura is composed of galaxies and attacks you by throwing stars at you.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
gunpowder_saint said:
Oh PLEASE Do a Part 4
NO. JUST NO.

After of Us, and especially THIS game, Graham and Paul should not have to do three-parters EVER AGAIN.

(Jesus fuck, that took me a while to type up...)