Unskippable: Atelier Rorona

Drakos.Amatras

Mar 23, 2011
dashiz94 said:
OH GOD THE MUSIC! IT'S TERRIBLE!
You sure? The tunes are pretty catchy once the ears adjusted to them, and quite easy to remember. It's just Gust being themselves; they always go for simple, cheery, folk-music style tracks using wind instruments.

schiz0phren1c

Jan 17, 2008
"Rerro Rorona" :)
Classic...
I was singing "My Rorona" in my head at that point,but Scooby trumped that by a mile!,
Excellent stuff.

Goldenkitten01

Aug 23, 2010
Having played this game a lot more than some of the others that they've done I have to say I enjoyed it more. And while we can all agree JRPG's can be hilarious when taken out of their own context and posed against the "Does this make any sense?" (it's the hats, it's always the hats) question I was glad to see they didn't beat that horse again.

That said even on it's own this would have been one of the best episodes they've done in a long time. It got more giggles out of me in this one episode than the past five have put together, and the Scooby Doo voice made me laugh out loud.

spuddaemon

Nov 9, 2009
Scooby Snacks!!

...also, what's with the feather in her hat... it changes sides every time the scene cuts to dialog... JRPGs... *sigh*

Ashcrexl

May 27, 2009
gah, the art style rips off dark cloud 2 so heavily! especially that fountain surrounded by 4 benches, so palm brinks! they're ripping off architecture as well!

i checked, and level 5 was not involved in this game so it is a rip off.