Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Battlefield: Bad Company

Being the new guy sucks, doesn't it?

Watch Video

ZeLunarian

Mar 1, 2010
Hearing the yokel guy shout 'typical' at the ambush made me laugh as much as the first boner... Bit surprised that wasn't hit on.. But oh well, gudshow gudshow~

Joe Deadman

Jan 9, 2010
Yeah im always apprehensive about those vehicle sections as well. They always seem to end up with you unconcious...even if you were on the mg shooting stuff.
Theres always a tank or a mortar round waiting to ruin your day.

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
Maybe you'd stay concious if you convinced the enemy to continue using that "disolving credits" ammunition.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
I liked the way you pronounced the Swedish names. And thanks for doing it on a game I like.

Apr 28, 2008
I miss the lighthearted tone of the origional...

Hell I don't even remember the second Bad Company having the franchise's signiture tune...

It was in every Battlefield game before in one way or another...

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Rofl at the anti-aircraft credits.
Great episode. You have me thinking about cutscenes and cars.. I cant think of a cutscene where you get otu a car and are conscious.. Borderlands maybe? But that was a bus...

Joe Deadman

Jan 9, 2010
Wait did a comment just get commpletly removed due to first post symptom? Thats much better than hiding it under a tab.
Anyway to remain OT: Does anyone know of ANY war game were you DON'T fall unconcious at some point??

Hithlain

Keeper of Ying
Nov 25, 2008
imagine if we could develop a weapon to shoot Micheal Bay's credits at our enemies. Oh the possibilities.