Unskippable: Battlefield: Bad Company

Al_

Aug 15, 2008
Half Life's tram ride, you end concious. Half Life: Opposing Force's chopper ride, not to lucky.

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
I can tell Graham is still sick, because I'm still sick, and my voice is bleh, too.

LeeshaJoy

Jun 22, 2009
As the credits rolled, I was thinking, "Hey, come on, Gordon Freeman made it off the Black Mesa tram without passing out." And lo and behold, you referenced exactly that! Nice one.

LeeshaJoy

Jun 22, 2009
Al_ said:
Half Life's tram ride, you end concious. Half Life: Opposing Force's chopper ride, not to lucky.
Yeah, but you're not playing Gordon Freeman in that game, are you? ;P

The_Emperor

Mar 18, 2010
this wasn't very funny.

ardvaark a ardvaarkson? a joke about the alphebetical order of the credits? :/

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
while funny, and I liked the "curse of the FPS vehicle section" line I don't think this games cutscene was bad enough to really work. The opening credits went on a little long (but not long enough to actually be able to read them) but after that, unless their is a lot more cutscene that you didn't show it seemed informative and more importantly it ended quickly which is big for action games ("here is the main character, this is why he is here, here are the supporting characters, and now stuff happens")

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Hehe. Really glad you did this as it was beginning to be made fun off!

Nicely done guys! the "Antiaircraft Credits" are deadly!

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
Is the voice acting in the whole game that ear-piercingly awful? Because damn. I mean, I've seen elementary school plays that are more convincing.

Edit: Yes, Freebird. Boners.