Unskippable: Battlefield: Bad Company

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
You may end up unconscious, but at least in The Darkness you end up believing in a thing called love.

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
"You smell pretty clean..." "I'm not sure how to take that."

Hehe, this was pretty good. You sound pretty congested, get well soon Graham!

Asehujiko

Feb 25, 2008
Joe Deadman said:
Wait did a comment just get commpletly removed due to first post symptom? Thats much better than hiding it under a tab.
Anyway to remain OT: Does anyone know of ANY war game were you DON'T fall unconcious at some point??
There's proto-battlefield, otherwise known as C&C Renegade. You get captured once but you peacefully surrender there.

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
Caiti Voltaire said:
randommaster said:
Maybe you'd stay concious if you convinced the enemy to continue using that "disolving credits" ammunition.
We think alike.

I actually liked the production values in the intro. Too bad the writers or at least whomever came up with the characters was just churning out generic stereotypes to feed their obvious crack addiction.
I don't think you can smoke that much crack and still live, which leads me to believe that they're into something really bad, probably anime.

Caiti Voltaire

Feb 10, 2010
randommaster said:
I don't think you can smoke that much crack and still live, which leads me to believe that they're into something really bad, probably anime.
Given the overlong and unneccesary dialogue style, I'd say they've been taking writing classes from Stephanie Meyer.

Ripshot

Aug 5, 2008
Irridium said:
I miss the lighthearted tone of the origional...

Hell I don't even remember the second Bad Company having the franchise's signiture tune...

It was in every Battlefield game before in one way or another...
I am with you so much

DICE bring back the funny and the battlefield theme for Bad Company 3 D:

And on topic: I didn't think that was as good as an episode, it's hard to add funny commentary to an already funny game, you're better off going with the super serious ones.

Like Bad Company 2 o:

Galad said:
And I don't even get the urge to start cursing my ancient pc that won't let me play this game.
?
Bad company 1 never came out for the pc

Apr 28, 2008
Ripshot said:
Irridium said:
I miss the lighthearted tone of the origional...

Hell I don't even remember the second Bad Company having the franchise's signiture tune...

It was in every Battlefield game before in one way or another...
I am with you so much

DICE bring back the funny and the battlefield theme for Bad Company 3 D:

And on topic: I didn't think that was as good as an episode, it's hard to add funny commentary to an already funny game, you're better off going with the super serious ones.

Like Bad Company 2 o:
pc
Well they did a pretty funny one with Borderlands, so I guess it could work :/

adderseal

Nov 20, 2009
am I the only one who thought of pirates of the caribbean when the main title music kicked off? 1:20 in. sounds very similar...one might say...suspiciously so

clzark

Aug 21, 2009
wow I thought larry the cable guy was my least favorite red neck but BC showed me how much worse he could be

anyway, great episode. especially the bit at the end about malaria(sp?)

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
GrahamS said:
Battlefield: Bad Company

Being the new guy sucks, doesn't it?

Be sure to join the Unskippable Facebook Fan Page here [http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Unskippable/61588542316].

Watch Video
The good thing about this series is because of the basic and clever concept it never gets old and is always funny. They should do another episode with yahtzee when/if they do ff13.

m0ti0n

Mar 31, 2010
I love BC1 much better than BC2. The first one gave me hours of fun, it was just hilarious. But I think that the second game is quite boring. Anyway I hope to play BC3 when it comes.

CyanLink

Mar 3, 2010
Seems counter intuitive to make fun of a game that's a comedy/parody in the first place.

Dragon Zero

No one of note
Apr 16, 2009
Actually you remain conscious during the end of the vehicle ride in Rainbow Six: Vegas and if I'm not mistaken the one in Republic Commando ends conscious as well. Anyway, I liked this episode and I loved that game's singleplayer.