Unskippable: Bayonetta 2, Part 1 - Never Jaywalk in New York City

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Bayonetta 2, Part 1 - Never Jaywalk in New York City

Bayonetta takes some personal time off and heads to New York for a shopping spree.

Watch Video

thejboy88

Aug 29, 2010
Does anyone know if episodes of Unskippable get posted onto Youube anymore? Because I haven't been able to find them for quite some time now.

Jan 12, 2012
thejboy88 said:
Does anyone know if episodes of Unskippable get posted onto Youube anymore? Because I haven't been able to find them for quite some time now.
I think Unskippable is only here; even the LRR website redirects you to the Escapists, while the rest of their stuff is Youtube embeds.

OT: I wonder if Bayonetta has to get specially fitted dresses so her legs can cross that far over as she walks. Seriously, her hips go 270 degrees with every step.

Chris Ingersoll

Jun 21, 2013
Thunderous Cacophony said:
OT: I wonder if Bayonetta has to get specially fitted dresses so her legs can cross that far over as she walks. Seriously, her hips go 270 degrees with every step.
Considering all of her clothing is essentially just her hair magicked into a different form I think she custom-fits them herself.

And the shoes she was already wearing in that scene totally didn't have guns on them.

UNHchabo

Dec 24, 2008
I think Unskippable is only here; even the LRR website redirects you to the Escapists, while the rest of their stuff is Youtube embeds.
For a time the Unskippables were posted to The Escapist's Youtube channel. This appears to be the most recent one:

However, for the past few months the channel seems to only be limited to posting Zero Punctuation, Jimquisition, and Uncivil War.

Blackout62

Dec 24, 2008
"Some heels without guns".

You know from reading all the essays I never knew if I actually liked Bayonetta instead of just respecting the character. The line clinches it.

Amgeo

Apr 14, 2011
I hope that Part 2 references how Bayonetta and Jeanne are basically married. They planned to spend Christmas together it's so cute!

Amgeo

Apr 14, 2011
Blackout62 said:
"Some heels without guns".

You know from reading all the essays I never knew if I actually liked Bayonetta instead of just respecting the character. The line clinches it.
Same here. The oft-repeated rhetoric about how "you get a sense that she dresses and acts how she wants" didn't really ring true for me until that line.

Still holding out for a few more likable nonsexual female protagonists in games.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
That guy at the beginning, was the End Boss from the first game. Though he did wear a peacock, so you might not recognize him.

SnowmanCA

Mar 30, 2010
Chris Ingersoll said:
Considering all of her clothing is essentially just her hair magicked into a different form I think she custom-fits them herself.

And the shoes she was already wearing in that scene totally didn't have guns on them.
They probably did have guns in them, just small derringer worked into the high heels for shopping, like you do.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
GamemasterAnthony said:
...and special guest appearance at the end of the vid: Rule 63 Dante! (Seriously...that's what she looks like.)
Damnit, now I can't unsee it! I hope we'll get more next week.
BrotherRool said:
So you cut all the random un-understandable stuff out? :p
Yeah, if we can have a whole month of Metal Gear Solid 4, we can take anything.