Unskippable: Call of Duty: Black Ops

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
austincharlesbond said:
geez what's with the guy who got a warning? wtf Escapist; he didn't say anything bad...
That's standard. They're pretty uptight about people commenting on a video thread without actually having watched the video.

Granted, the example in this thread makes it seem meaner than it tends to with the more usual comments... But still. That's why.

Meanwhile, heh. Unskippable does seem to have a way to make just about anything look stupid. XD

It was funny. As usual. Though getting it to load was tricky. I actually still can't get it to load using any of the flash streams. But the HTML5 stream works as expected.

So... Whatever's going on with this, I guess it's some kind of weird flash based glitch.

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
There was an issue with the encoding process it seems that resulted in an incomplete video being uploaded. :(

synulia

Mar 1, 2011
I'm looking forward to getting a warning for this, but Unskippable is just awful. I could only get as far as the 3rd minute, it was just too grating.

TheSKSpecial

Mar 7, 2008
jakko12345 said:
Love the System of a Down reference at the beginning
Came in to say this.

I started singing the song right when Graham did, not expecting him to make the joke. It's a pretty cool feeling.