Unskippable: Call of Duty: Black Ops

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Call of Duty: Black Ops

Regardless of our comments herein, any game that can be contracted to "COD BLOPS" is all right with us.

Watch Video

Starke

Mar 6, 2008
wackelpudding said:
Starke said:
Is anyone else having issues getting this to load?
*raises hand*

Jimquisition loaded fine just moments ago.
Funny thing, I let them both load, and about the time Jimquisition finished it's intro ad, Unskippable started up.

hypermage

Feb 13, 2010
Just reloaded once, worked fine. Does getting nostalgic over a System of a Down ref make me old because damn. Maybe its too much of an injoke but a gratuitous COD BLOPS would've been a right tickle.

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
Starke said:
Is anyone else having issues getting this to load?
Same here, the high quality video says stream not found, and the standard quality just sits there with the spiraling loading play button in the center. No matter how many times I reload both qualities won't run.

therockdemon

Mar 17, 2011
i was thinking if a unskipable of black ops was even doable then you did it and added a system of a down refrence nicely done guys

Nashidar

Jun 2, 2010
COD BLOPS. Hehe. Awesome. :)

So ...Assassin's Creed type loading screens, you get knocked out, poisoned, body-doubled ...seriously did COD BLOPS just use every gaming trope ever?

Sheesh.

For a second there I thought there was going to be a "That was the eight time I died". :p

May 5, 2010
IDEAS FOR COMMENTS:

1. What's with all the references to social networking?

2. Out of context quote of the week: "Prepare the carrot suppository....and release the bunnies."

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
Wow, That has to be one of the worst "Play it cool" moments ever.

"Show us your papers"

(Stabs the guy with a knife)

Yeah, I wonder how they saw through that one...

ciasteczkowyp

May 3, 2011
what's up with Yer streamz today ? I saw that AMD commercial like 20 times and still the video won't play. ;/

oh and btw: You could do the unskippable intro to DX:HR, it gets dull after starting the game for the fifth time xD

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
I especially loved this as I just recently played this game and boy was the story incredibly stupid. I was hoping for a comment about how that beer bottle Woods smashes in the face of that cop he stabs magically appears out of nowhere, but ah well. Still very funny seeing this stupid plot get ripped on.

Also, I can't blame Graham for wanting to get his balls shocked rather than play any more of that game. At least the single player part.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
ball shocking...yeah just about my entire experience with CoD BO :p

hope MW3 has some good cutscenes for Unskippable :D

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
I'm a little disappointed, I thought CoD of late had been pretty good at seeing things as they are instead of the retarded Cubans are evil for replacing our oppressive American puppet capitalist dictator with an oppressive Soviet puppet communist dictator. (Although Castro would have a better chance at challenging those statements)

Then denying the country 50% of their usual trade, poisoning their crops, sponsoring illegal invasions etc and showing us how obviously communism fails when despite all this it ends up with a healthcare system several times more efficient than that of a neighbouring country...

I was hoping they're go down a "we're all a little bit evil" appraoch at least

ProjectTrinity

Apr 29, 2010
...And now I have to listen to SOAD after commenting here. >_> And people weren't joking about that confusing time skipping. @ _@