Unskippable: Call of Juarez: The Cartel Part 2

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Call of Juarez: The Cartel Part 2

Team Action Minority assembles to mishandle witness protection.

Watch Video

SnakeoilSage

Sep 20, 2011
CSI: Call of Juarez. Get the guy with the duster a pair of sunglasses that he habitually puts on and takes off and you've saved this franchise. Both of them.

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
that friggin game...
Glad Paul and Graham riffed it so we would have no interest in playing it :)

no oneder

Jul 11, 2010
Actually it's not carnale, just carnal and it means something along the lines of brother or dude or something like that.

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
unacomn said:
But.. but.. but, this was skipable.
As were many other openings. They make these vids based on how much material they can pull from it. I'm sure you know that already though.

Illessa

Mar 1, 2010
Wait, so not only do they get plata o plomo wrong, they substitute oro o la chingada? Am I right in thinking that's gold or <very strong profanity that doesn't translate very well>? Random...

And yeah, carnal as Mexican slang would be something like blood brother AFAIK - derived from the latin for flesh, hence the sexy tiems crossover :p

Sarali

May 10, 2004
Steps to being me right now:
1. Grab bowl of frosted flakes; haven't eaten frosted flakes in years.
2. Sit down to watch Unskippable while I eat.
3. Be very amused at the coincidence.
4. Post about it!

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
As a matter of fact, "carnal" DOES mean "friend". It's just that we latinos felt the need of coming up with a slang for "friend". Basically, it's kind of like our "dude".

gphjr14

Aug 20, 2010
This game must be horrible it looks like you guys were really struggling to make jokes with this game. Got through the whole thing, but just couldn't laugh which is rare for unskippable.

ritchards

Non-gamer in a gaming world
Nov 20, 2009
Hey, Escapist, something I've been meaning to ask. A lot of the Unskippables have subtitles so we can tell what's going on... any chance of moving or reducing your logo so we can actually read them?

Iron Lightning

Lightweight Extreme
Oct 19, 2009
Not funny at all but it really wasn't Paul and Grahm's fault. This game was just too generic and uninteresting to be successfully rifted.

You guys need to do more weird Japanese titles. Those old JRPG Unskipables are absolutely golden since shit Japanese games are shit because they're hilarious ridiculous. Shit western games, on the other hand, are just boring.

Iron Lightning

Lightweight Extreme
Oct 19, 2009
ritchards said:
Hey, Escapist, something I've been meaning to ask. A lot of the Unskippables have subtitles so we can tell what's going on... any chance of moving or reducing your logo so we can actually read them?
But how ever will you know what site you're watching these videos on?