Unskippable: Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena

The power and sneakiness of Vin Diesel is only matched by Graham and Paul's cleverness.

Watch Video

SerenadeDS

Jan 31, 2009
Clever as always - And yes, Vin Diesal does have mind control. He just tells people to wave it off and pretend like it's not there.

Osloq

Mar 9, 2008
By far the game I enjoyed the most out of the ones you've unskipped (not sure if it works as a verb). Great one as always and you're right about Vin Diesel. If you haven't heard his voice in a while it always surprises you how deep it is. Vin Diesel and James Earl Jones should mate and produce the ultimate voice.

myogaman

Dec 11, 2008
It was really funny, I was having stomach gurgles and when you said Vin Diesel can hit the brown note, it all made sense.

Good jokes, always good comedy. I like how they just harpoon and smash the ship into theirs and don't have blue tooth yet.

myogaman

Dec 11, 2008
Osloq said:
By far the game I enjoyed the most out of the ones you've unskipped (not sure if it works as a verb). Great one as always and you're right about Vin Diesel. If you haven't heard his voice in a while it always surprises you how deep it is. Vin Diesel and James Earl Jones should mate and produce the ultimate voice.
which one's the girl D:

ManiacRaccoon

Aug 20, 2008
Great video. Except I saw "District 9" yesterday, so when you said "Prawn" I immediately thought of that, those could be scary if you made them angry enough.

Or tried to take away their cat-food.

Syntax Error

Sep 7, 2008
Sorry to say, but I didn't really like this episode. Though the "Look at our water effects!" bit at the start got a hearty chuckle from me.

Zagzag

Sep 11, 2009
Awesome as always. His voice is so low! I actually thought that it was Graham and Paul doing a fake voice the first time...

gamegod25

Jul 10, 2008
SerenadeDS said:
Clever as always - And yes, Vin Diesal does have mind control. He just tells people to wave it off and pretend like it's not there.
It's called intimidation. People do what he says because they don't want to get stabbed.

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
I have a strange disposition to Vinny, as my friend Max likes to think of himself as a mini-Deisel, even though he smokes, does drugs and lies about all day

hell, I'M probably the most vin-ish in the area. I can hide in low levels of darkness, I can be frightening to weak-willed...COUGH-Dan-Cough...people, and it's a hobby of mine to randomly go missing when out with friends, and follow them to see how far I can get before they can spot me.

They never do.

I should get help

Nah...

Undercover

Jul 19, 2009
What? No Aliens cut-through-the-hatch-with-a-torch reference? I thought it was pretty obvi- oh wait, nevermind.

SerenadeDS

Jan 31, 2009
gamegod25 said:
SerenadeDS said:
It's called intimidation. People do what he says because they don't want to get stabbed.
Hush you, I was making a funny

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
GrinningManiac said:
I have a strange disposition to Vinny, as my friend Max likes to think of himself as a mini-Deisel, even though he smokes, does drugs and lies about all day

hell, I'M probably the most vin-ish in the area. I can hide in low levels of darkness, I can be frightening to weak-willed...COUGH-Dan-Cough...people, and it's a hobby of mine to randomly go missing when out with friends, and follow them to see how far I can get before they can spot me.

They never do.

I should get help

Nah...
Nah you shouldn't get help, Vin Diesel wouldn't need help. One thing that strikes me is that if your friends honestly don't notice when you just spontaniously leave that could be a bad sign on the friendship front- Just teasing I know what you meant.