Unskippable: Crysis 2 Part 2

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Crysis 2 Part 2

Part 2 sees Prophet engage in a passing of the protagonist torch. Shame the new guy has no personality.

Watch Video

May 5, 2010
"Ah! A dead albino with no genitals!"

"Not again!"

Great episode, guys. Although I expected more mocking of the TOTALLY UNRELATED intro cinematic in the middle of the tutorial. That, and Prophet's overuse of the phrase "...for all of us".

Maetrix

Amiable Curmudgen
Nov 12, 2010
Awesome episode, expect I get an error when I try to view it in High Quality.

I've posted a screen capture here: http://yfrog.com/kjainzj

Cheers!

Outlaw Torn

Dec 24, 2008
I was expecting them to use the backwards-name-from-credits at the end again, maybe I'm just too simple...

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
"I don't know what we're looking at, but I have the uncomfortable impression that somebody's jacking off to this right now."

Well, Paul, whoever that somebody is.... it ain't me, I swear.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
No wonder I always felt like ignoring the commander in the first, he kept calling me by the wrong name!
Thanks, Unskippable Guys!

-Probert

MaximillionMiles

Jan 20, 2011
When I saw the "Press A to play" I wondered if, when you pressed it, the player suddenly started controlling Probert. That could be interesting, but would most probably become hilariously pathetic as Probert changes from a badass pro to a circle-strafing cheap wall hugger.

Why is it so hard to establish a character as a badass while the player is controlling said character?

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
Graham_LRR said:
Part 2 sees Prophet engage in a passing of the protagonist torch. Shame the new guy has no personality.
Wait Probert was a protagonist? Of what game? Call of duty or something?

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
cool intro sequence, but great job poking fun at it :p

and somehow the moment I got to control the game, I felt significantly less badass doing so...

hypermage

Feb 13, 2010
Not sure what's more painful to imagine: the thought that I could be playing all that or the hernia inducing effort required of my tower.

dragonshardz

Mar 22, 2010
Hah, I really liked the trailer (especially the theme by Hans Zimmer) but that episode was freaking hilarious ;)

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
To Probert, one awesome dude, and incidentally enough, the second cousin to Dilbert.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
You know a game has a terrible cutscene to gameplay ratio when it requires more than one episode of Unskippable.

dudeman0001

Jul 8, 2008
"Everybody dead? Okay good. If you're not dead, raise your hand so I can shoot it."
Awesome episode guys. Do more J-RPG's!