Unskippable: Damnation

PartyMonkey

Jun 26, 2009
What a good job I had never heard of this game (would never have bought it because the anything with mecha lincoln and weird bikes is not a good game) and it makes me happy to know that america was alot further ahead of the rest of the world in Mecha techno (logy)

LeeshaJoy

Jun 22, 2009
I don't get the "why do you think the Union wore blue" joke. Anybody care to fill me in?

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
It's been said, but the "*BANG* G'day! *BANG* G'day! *BANG* G'day!" Made me laugh out loud.
Just hilarious.

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
Why have I never heard of this game!? How can you go wrong with Lincoln, Ninjas, and Robots?

Awesome job guys.

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
I think the robots are more like...complex automatons :p
"This is your captain speaking and I don't trust either of you" XD

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
DeadlyYellow said:
Why have I never heard of this game!? How can you go wrong with Lincoln, Ninjas, and Robots?

Awesome job guys.
Believe it or not they somehow figured out a way. You can clearly see what the devs were trying to accomplish. They just missed the mark.

Doomdiver

Mar 30, 2009
Loved the falling of a cliff bit... Reminded me of the falling noise in the old Oddworld games. Not sure if that was what you were going for but it amused me none the less! Great job as usual!

midpipps

Feb 23, 2009
Awesome episode big thumbs up was laughing so hard not a good thing to be doing in the middle of work :)